In This SectionMở rộng
Industrial Resource () is a special in-game currency for the Stronghold mode.
You can spend Industrial Resource on:
To view your clan's history of using Reserves, click LOG in your Stronghold and go to the Industrial Resource tab.
Players can earn Industrial Resource in the following ways:
- By taking part in Skirmishes and Advances (both with their own clan and as legionnaires)
- By receiving bounties in Tours of Duty
- By taking part in Random Battles (in Tier X vehicles only)
If you are a clan member, you can view the statistics on how much Industrial Resource you or any of your fellow clan members have earned within a certain time period.
To view the statistics:
- Go to the CLAN tab. The Clan Dashboard appears.
- On the Clan Dashboard, click Military Personnel. The list of all clan members appears.
- In the upper left corner of the list, select the time period for the statistics displayed. You can view the statistics on the Industrial Resource earned for 1, 7, or 28 days.
- In the line with the required player, hover over the value in the Industrial Resource column. The tooltip showing the amount of Industrial Resource earned by the player within the selected time period and the entire clan membership period is displayed.
If a player left the clan and then rejoined it after a while, the Industrial Resource earned during the previous membership is also included in the statistics.
The amount of Industrial Resource your clan earns in battles can be greater depending on the level of the Command Center and the Reserves you use. If you invite legionnaires to your detachment, they get some of the Industrial Resource earned (see Legionnaire Reward).
Industrial Resource can also be earned in Random Battles (only in Tier X vehicles).
The amount of Industrial Resource you earn depends on your position among allies in the battle results.
The amount of Industrial Resource earned at the end of a Random Battle
|PLACE IN THE TEAM BASED ON COMBAT EXPERIENCE AT THE END OF THE BATTLE||The amount of Industrial Resource earned at the end of the battle|
If you play in a Platoon with a clan member, then the amount of Industrial Resource earned increases by 50%. For example, for taking first place you will get 45 units of Industrial Resource instead of 30.
Industrial Resource is accumulated in the Stronghold Storage.
You can see the amount of Industrial Resource in the upper right corner of the screen. This Industrial Resource is common for all structures and can be used for all actions within the Stronghold mode. The storage capacity is not limited.
The Commander and Executive Officers have permissions to spend the accumulated Industrial Resource.
Your clan can lose Industrial Resource if it receives penalties for missing battles in Advances.
A clan receives a warning for one missed battle in Advances. After several warnings a penalty is imposed on the clan and Industrial Resource is withdrawn. Only battles missed within a certain period of time, called the review period, are considered.
Review period: 7 days
|Number of Missed Battles Within the Review Period||Penalty|
|3 and each subsequent missed battle||100% of the Advance bonus|
Withdrawals of Industrial Resource can lead to a negative balance in the Stronghold Storage.
In this case your clan cannot perform the following actions:
- Activate Continuous-Effect Reserves
- Participate in Advances
To get these Stronghold advantages back, your clan must resupply the storage until it contains at least 0. To earn Industrial Resource, your clan members can participate in Skirmishes, as well as become legionnaires and join other clan detachments for battles in Skirmishes and Advances.