Compensation rules for technical issues affecting battles in Skirmishes and Advances in the Stronghold mode.
- These rules have been developed to ensure that a consistent and quality service is provided for players who participate in battles in the Stronghold mode.
- Individual compensation is provided upon a request sent to Player Support.
The following rules apply to the players’ requests:
- Requests must be sent no later than 24 hours after an incident.
- Requests must be sent by the Commander or Executive Officers.
- Clans must provide as much information as possible about the issues they have faced.
- Clans must provide screenshots proving that the technical issue took place.
- If possible, requests should include battle replays showing the alleged problem.
- Limited number of players were unable to participate in the battle.
- Issues occurred in data-centers where the servers are located.
- Issues occurred on the side of Internet providers.
- Power shutdowns took place.
- Any other issues occurred outside the control of Wargaming and not caused by Wargaming.