A variant of the heavy tank developed in the U.S. from May 1940, this vehicle featured a cast hull and hydromechanical suspension with a two-disc hydraulic converter. The vehicle was standardized on May 26, 1942. A total of 9 vehicles were manufactured (8 serial and 1 experimental), but never saw action.
Time for the successive autoreloading of each shell into the magazine.
The technical characteristics shown are for the Siege mode
Characteristics are specified for a vehicle with crew members trained to 100%.