The self-propelled gun on the basis of the T-26 was developed in sieged Leningrad in the autumn of 1941. The production was deployed at the Kirov Lifting and Conveying Equipment Plant. About 12 chassis were equipped with 76.2-mm guns (presumably, 76.2-mm infantry support guns mod. 1927). The vehicles saw service in Red Army armored brigades that fought on the Leningrad Front until 1944.
Time for the successive autoreloading of each shell into the magazine
The improved system allows the time to be decreased for autoreloading the next shell upon firing the loaded shell when the corresponding indicator is displayed
Characteristics are specified for Siege mode.
The technical characteristics are displayed for the charged turbine mode.
Characteristics are specified for Rapid mode.
Reload time of the first and second guns on double-barreled vehicles
Time to repair a damaged main/reserve track
Characteristics are specified for vehicles with crews trained to 100%.