In 1940, German forces captured several light British Mk. VI tanks. The vehicles were redesignated as Leichter Panzerkampfwagen Mk. IV 734(e) and used for training purposes by the Wehrmacht until the fall of 1942. In November, the decision was made to develop a self-propelled gun on the basis of the captured vehicles. In 1942, modifications with a 105 and 150 mm field howitzer were developed. All these SPGs were lost during the defense of France in the summer and fall of 1944.
Time for the successive autoreloading of each shell into the magazine
The improved system allows the time to be decreased for autoreloading the next shell upon firing the loaded shell when the corresponding indicator is displayed
Characteristics are specified for Siege mode.
The technical characteristics are displayed for the charged turbine mode.
Characteristics are specified for Rapid mode.
Reload time of the first and second guns on double-barreled vehicles
Time to repair a damaged main/reserve track
Characteristics are specified for vehicles with crews trained to 100%.