The Grand Finals 2017 is on its way to you, and our newly-crowned APAC champs are surely feeling the heat as they prepare for the tough battles ahead. It’s time for us as a region to unite behind them and train alongside them to show our support in the Type 59 Challenge! Look out for all 4 qualifying weeks of this tournament and get ready to work your way up – you could win a VIII Type 59 or up to 2,500!
Week 4 Registration ends: 7 May 2017, Sunday, 12:00 UTC +8
- Tier Points: 24
- Maximum Tank Tier: 8
- Team Roster: 3 players (no reserves)
- Game Mode:
- Stage 1: Standard, Single Elimination BO1
(Please note that the top 4 teams each week will not be able to join any further Stage 1 tournaments)
- Stage 2: Standard, Single Elimination BO3
- Match Schedule:
Week 1 (Stage 1): 16 April 2017, Sunday, 18:00 UTC +8
Week 2 (Stage 1): 23 April 2017, Sunday, 18:00 UTC +8
Week 3 (Stage 1): 30 April 2017, Sunday, 18:00 UTC +8
Week 4 (Stage 1): 7 May 2017, Sunday, 18:00 UTC +8
Week 5 (Stage 2): 14 May 2017, Sunday, 18:00 UTC +8
- Prizes (per player)
Stage 1 (Top 16 teams proceed to Stage 2)
- 1st – 4th place: 10,000 Free EXP
- 5th – 16th place: 3,000 Free EXP
- 17th – 128th place: 1,000 Free EXP
- 129th – 512th place: 300 Free EXP
- 1st place: VIII Type 59
- 2nd place: 2,500
- 3rd place: 1,500
- 4th place: 750
- 5th – 16th place: 500
- 1 player from the top 16 Stage 1 teams each week will randomly be selected to win a VIII Type 59 ! The criteria for selection will be as follows:
- Played more than 5,000 battles
- Win Rate over 50%
- Does not currently own a Type 59
Terms & ConditionsExpand
Please read this carefully before registration!
Rewards will only be given to players who have participated in at least 1 battle during the tournament.
- Prizes will be credited within 2 weeks (10 working days) of the end of the tournament.
- Wargaming Asia may choose to terminate the contest/event or change/reassign the prize at any time without notice.
- In addition, Wargaming Asia reserves the right to disqualify players who do not comply with official Wargaming rules and tournament regulations, or those who seek to abuse the mechanics of the tournament.