Fancy yourself a speed demon on the field? Silver Series team RUN has organized their very own tank race event, and they’re all ready to challenge you for gold and premium tanks! Simply join the in-game event training rooms led by CognacWine, RUN_Cmckelvin or RUN_Keith on 26th March 2016 at 7pm UTC +8, and get set to burn up the asphalt!
Date & Time
26th March 2016
7pm UTC +8, with LIVE stream on RUN’s Twitch channel (broadcast in English only)
How to Play
- Map pool: Karelia, Fisherman’s Bay, Prokhorovka, Murovanka, Steppes
Each map will be played twice, for a total of 10 matches; a new training room will be created for each map.
- The first 14 players to enter each training room will be able to participate in the event.
- The race begins when the battle countdown ends. Race the RUN member on your team to the opposing team’s base capture location to win!
- The first player to touch the base capture point with his/her track wins the race.
- Race rules:
- No team damage is allowed by shooting; team damage via shooting will result in a disqualification.
- Ramming is acceptable but not encouraged since it will slow both tanks down.
- Intentionally blocking a RUN member’s path will also result in a disqualification.
- No limit on tank tier – everyone from new players to veterans can compete!
Prizes (per race)
If the RUN team member finishes the race first, the next participant to finish will get the prize for 1st place and so on.
This event is organised solely by team RUN. Any promotional materials appearing on official Wargaming channels do not necessarily constitute endorsement or recommendation by Wargaming; if you have any questions or concerns about this event, please contact the organising team directly.