Happy Lunar New Year, Commanders! Are you ready to bring home the bacon this Year of the Pig?
Join the Grunt Cup and have a squealin' good time battling for a glittering stash of gold, as well as a chance to win the much-coveted VIII Type 59 . Plus, if your stars are aligned, 8 fortunate Playoffs participants might even have a chance to receive a Type 59 in our lucky draw!
So, if you don't want someone else hogging your share of the fortune... click below to register and prepare to oink your way to auspicious victory!
Registration ends: 9 Feb 2019 (Sat), 12:00 UTC +8
Match date: 10 Feb 2019 (Sun)
14:00 UTC +8 (HK server)
17:00 UTC +11 (AU server)
- Separate versions of this tournament will be played on each server.
- Maximum Tier Points: 22
- Tank Tiers Required: 1x Tier VIII + 2x Tier VIIs
- Team Roster: 3 players only (no reserves)
- Game Mode:
- Play-in Stage: Encounter, Single Elimination BO1
- Playoffs Stage: Attack/Defense, Single Elimination BO3
- Playoffs Prizes (per player, per group)
- 1st place: VIII Type 59 w/ Garage slot
- 2nd place: 3,168
- 3rd & 4th place: 2,168
- 5th - 8th place: 1,168
- LUCKY DRAW! 8 Playoffs Stage participants randomly chosen from across all groups will win the following prize: VIII Type 59 w/ Garage slot
Terms & ConditionsExpand
Please read this carefully before registration!
Rewards will only be given to players who have participated in at least 1 battle during the tournament.
Captains MUST confirm their team's lineup to validate their registration; teams that have not confirmed their lineups by the end of the registration period will not be able to participate in the tournament or receive prizes.
Prizes will be credited within 2 weeks (10 working days) of the end of the tournament.
Prizewinners who already own the reward tank will receive its equivalent value in gold instead.
Wargaming Asia may choose to terminate the contest/event or change/reassign the prize at any time without notice.
In addition, Wargaming Asia reserves the right to disqualify players who do not comply with official Wargaming rules and tournament regulations, or those who seek to abuse the mechanics of the tournament.