Halt! The crystals glow in the distance...
Time to gather your wits and start mining for those glossy treasures. Group up with your allies on a perilous journey in the new Crystal Warfare Series. Each of these precious stones represents a different level of difficulty, from the renowned Amethyst to the opulent Ruby! Tread carefully as each domain will bring new obstacles to put your skills to the test every week!
Are you prepared to put your mighty loaders to the extreme? With up to 1,500 to be won per player, get yourselves stuck in to claim your beloved share!
- Tier Points: 24
- Team Roster: 3 players + 1 reserve
- Game Mode: Encounter (Stage 1), Attack/Defense (Stage 2)
- Prizes (per player):
- 1st place: 1,500
- 2nd place: 1,000
- 3rd – 4th place: 750
- 5th – 8th place: 500
- 9th – 16th place: 300
- Date & Time: 21 & 23 May 2018, Mon/Wed, 19:00 UTC +8
Registration ends: 21 May 2018, Mon, 12:00 UTC +8
This week's Sapphire tournament will be replaced by a special pair event with lots of attractive prizes. Registration closes this week, so be sure not to miss it!
The Ruby tournament series is currently on hold while the APAC League is in progress. Find out more here!
Please read this carefully before registration!
- A minimum number of participating teams will be required in each tournament in order for prizes to be awarded, as follows.
- 3rd – 4th place prizes: 8 teams
- 5th – 8th place prizes: 16 teams
- 9th – 16th place prizes: 32 teams
- Prizes will be credited within 2 weeks (10 working days) of the end of the tournament.
- Wargaming Asia may choose to terminate the contest/event or change/reassign the prize at any time without notice.
- In addition, Wargaming Asia reserves the right to disqualify players who do not comply with official Wargaming rules and tournament regulations, or those who seek to abuse the mechanics of the tournament.