A good offence is a good defence - or is it? Regardless of whether you prefer to play defensive or spearhead the charge, this tournament has plenty of tier points to go around for everybody. Have the perfect team and line-up in mind?
Sign up now!
- Match Mode: Standard game mode
- Battle Time: 10 minutes
- Team roster size: 8
- Starting line-up: 7
- Maximum number of reserve: 1
- Vehicle limitations: Tier 8
- Team tier point limit: 50
- First Place: 5,000 gold
- Second Place: 2,500 gold
- Third Place: 1,000 gold
- Fourth Place: 750 gold
- 5th - 8th Place: 500 gold
- 9th - 16th Place: 250 gold
We Want Your Feedback!
We're here to create fun tournaments for everyone! In order to do so, we will be needing your opinions and ideas on what you like and don't like about tournaments. Let us know what you'd like to see in future tournaments too!
Before your battles begin and after them, leave your feedback on the forum here. You could also let your Team Captain compile all the feedback and post them together.
- Feedback must be provided on the forum before and after the tournament battles to be eligible for Gold redemption.
- Battle Results screenshots (Personal Score, Team Score, and Detailed Report) from all team members for all rounds played.
- Screenshots must be zipped and sent to email@example.com with title "Absolute Frontiers: 7/44 - team name".
Examples of screenshots:
Random from Map Pool, Best of 3
- Round 1 (64 teams, 1 / 32): 28th July Monday, 20:00 UTC +8 (12:00 UTC)
- Round 2 (32 teams, 1 / 16): 28th July Monday, 21:00 UTC +8 (13:00 UTC)
- Round 3 (16 teams, 1 / 8): 29th July Tuesday, 20:00 UTC +8 (12:00 UTC)
- Round 4 (8 teams, 1 / 4): 29th July Tuesday, 21:00 UTC +8 (13:00 UTC)
- Semi Final: 31st July Thursday, 20:00 UTC +8 (12:00 UTC)
- Grand Final & 3rd Placing: 31st July Thursday, 21:00 UTC +8 (13:00 UTC)
Sign up now!
|Tournament||Registration Start||Tournament Start||Registration Link|
||18 July, 2014 (Fri)
||28th July, 2014 (Mon)
Not sure how a tournament works? Check out the links below: