Have a tank you can't wait to use in a tournament? How will you fare in a 6v6 with a 48 Team Tier Point Limit? Is your team strong enough to win the top prize?
Sign up and find out!
Read on for more details!
- Match Mode: Standard game mode
- Battle Time: 10 minutes
- Team roster size: 7
- Starting line-up: 6
- Maximum number of reserve: 1
- Vehicle limitations: Tier 8
- Team tier point limit: 48 [Updated]
- First Place: 5,000 gold
- Second Place: 2,500 gold
- Third Place: 1,000 gold
- Fourth Place: 750 gold
- 5th - 8th Place: 500 gold
- 9th - 16th Place: 250 gold
We Want Your Feedback!
We're here to create fun tournaments for everyone! In order to do so, we will be needing your opinions and ideas on what you like and don't like about tournaments. Let us know what you'd like to see in future tournaments too!
Before your battles begin and after them, leave your feedback on the forum here. You could also let your Team Captain compile all the feedback and post them together.
- Feedback must be provided on the forum before and after the tournament battles to be eligible for Gold redemption.
- Battle Results screenshots (Personal Score, Team Score, and Detailed Report) from all team members for all rounds played.
Examples of screenshots:
Random from Map Pool, Best of 3
- Round 1 (64 teams, 1 / 32): 30th June Monday, 20:00 UTC +8 (12:00 UTC)
- Round 2 (32 teams, 1 / 16): 30th June Monday, 21:00 UTC +8 (13:00 UTC)
- Round 3 (16 teams, 1 / 8): 2nd July Wednesday, 20:00 UTC +8 (12:00 UTC)
- Round 4 (8 teams, 1 / 4): 2nd July Wednesday, 21:00 UTC +8 (13:00 UTC)
- Semi Final: 4th July Friday, 20:00 UTC +8 (12:00 UTC)
- Grand Final & 3rd Placing: 4th July Friday, 21:00 UTC +8 (13:00 UTC)
Sign up now!
|Tournament||Registration Start||Tournament Start||Registration Link|
||24 June, 2014 (Tue)
||30 June, 2014 (Mon)
Not sure how a tournament works? Check out the links below: