[Special] Xmas Fever

Tank Commander,

An ally has been busy making Christmas emblems for the season and has been missing out on his missions. He asked us to complete them for him - of course, in exchange for some of his hand-drawn emblems.

Shall we help him?

Highlights:

  • [In-game] Don't miss the Elite EXP to Free EXP Conversion 1 to 35
  • [In-game] Complete "Mission: Merry Xmas" to earn 1 of the following emblems: Snowman (40% chance), Christmas Stocking (30% chance), Jingle Bell (30% chance)

 

[In-Game] Xmas Fever

Event Start: 23 December 2020 @ 14:00 UTC+8

Event End: 30 December 2020 @ 14:00 UTC+8

  • Elite EXP to Free EXP Exchange Boost
  • Discounts
  • Mission: Merry Xmas
  • Mission: Xmas Fever at Tier II-V
  • Mission: Xmas Fever at Tier VI-VII
  • Mission: Xmas Fever at Tier VIII
  • Mission: Xmas Fever at Tier X
Elite EXP to Free EXP Exchange Boost

The exchange rate from Elite EXP to Free EXP will be as follows throughout the event:

1: 35 

Discounts

Enjoy 50% off the following:

  • Garage Slots
  • Camouflage/Inscriptions/Emblems
Mission: Merry Xmas

Description:

  • Play 1 battle while being Top 10 in EXP earned on your team in each battle.

Conditions:

  • Random/Grand Battles only
  • For all vehicle Tiers
  • 9 times per account

Rewards:

  • 1x Chocolate
  • Chance to get one of the following:



    2x Emblems: "Snowman" (For U.S.S.R. vehicles only) 

     (40% chance)

    2x Emblems: "Christmas Stocking" (For U.K., Japan, Sweden, U.S.A. vehicles only)

     (30% chance)


    2x Emblems: "Jingle Bell" (For U.K., Japan, Sweden, U.S.A. vehicles only)

     (30% chance) (For German, France, Czech, Poland vehicles only)



Mission: Xmas Fever at Tier II-V

Description:

  • Win 12 battles while being Top 10 in EXP earned on your team in each battle.

Conditions:

  • Random Battles only
  • Must use Tier II - V vehicles only
  • 12 times per account

Rewards:

  • 12,000 
Mission: Xmas Fever at Tier VI-VII

Description:

  • Win 12 battles while being Top 10 in EXP earned on your team in each battle.

Conditions:

  • Random Battles only
  • Must use Tier VI - VII vehicles only
  • 12 times per account

Rewards:

  • 25,000 
Mission: Xmas Fever at Tier VIII

Description:

  • Win 12 battles while being Top 10 in EXP earned on your team in each battle.

Conditions:

  • Random Battles only
  • Must use Tier VIII vehicles only
  • 12 times per account

Rewards:

  • 40,000 
Mission: Xmas Fever at Tier X

Description:

  • Win 12 battles while being Top 10 in EXP earned on your team in each battle.

Conditions:

  • Random/Grand Battles only
  • Must use Tier X vehicles only
  • 12 times per account

Rewards:

  • 50,000 
Close