Attention all Malaysian Tank Commanders!
We hope you've been practicing with your tanks, because a new tournament is coming soon!
The iCafe Quarterly Tournament Q3 will be a one-day event to be held on 24th August 2014, where 16 teams will engage in frantic 7v7 battles. The winner of the Grand Final match at the end of the event will be the champion of the tournament.
A total prize pool of RM 5,000 has been set aside for the top three teams of the tournament, with each team receiving:
- Champion: RM 3,000
- 1st Runner-up: RM 1,500
- 2nd Runner-up: RM 500
There's only 16 slots available for teams to participate, so reserve yours before it's all gone!
To register, all you have to do is visit the forum thread here and follow the instructions. All details including venue, timing and competition rules are also displayed in the forum thread itself, and community managers will be available to answer any further questions.
- A Maximum of 16 teams can be seeded in this tournament.
- Team Representatives must be appointed by the captain of each participating team.
- Team Representatives will be in charge of conducting all communication and organisation with Wargaming or its partner.
- The role of Team Representative may be given to the team manager or any member of the team, including the captain.
- Players are required to use their own personal account. No accounts will be provided by Wargaming Malaysia.
- Only teams with a minimum of 7 participants and a maximum of 8 participants will be selected.
- Each team may recruit 1 reserve player, who must be included in your team roster to a maximum total of 8 players per team.
- Team names are locked from the start of the Tournament and cannot be changed.
- Teams cannot use the names of existing clans or teams without the clan leader’s permission.
- All Team names must be written in English.
- Team and player names must not violate the Wargaming.net naming rules; any team violating these rules will be disqualified.
- Wargaming staff and affiliates are prohibited from participating in the tournament.
- To participate in the tournament, you must be over the age of 18 (or 13-18 with written permission from a parent or guardian).
- The tournament is based on a Knock Out-Single Elimination 'Best of 3' format. The Final Round will be based on a 'Best of 5' format.
- Battles are won either by eliminating the entire rival team or by capturing the base successfully.
- If a match ends in a draw (no team was destroyed and no base captured) the team with at least 8 tier points advantage wins the battle.
- To measure the 8 points difference, the points of any surviving tanks are added together to produce the final sum.
- Each battle will last 10 minutes max, with a 2 minutes break between battles.
- A team must have at least the minimum number of team members (7 players) required for each tournament. Each team may include 1 reserve player. Teams may deploy no more than 7 members in each match.
- Players may be substituted freely between battles within a round, but their names must be on the roster.
- If there is a discovery of the use of a ringer or faker in the place of another player, the team will be disqualified from the tournament.
- Teams must be ready for a match 30 minutes before the designated start time. If the team is not ready or full by the end of that time, they must play with the number of players they currently have or forfeit the game.
- There are no restrictions placed on equipment, consumables or ammo aside from the specific tier/tank limits for the tournament.
- Usage of premium tanks, shells and consumables is allowed.
- Once a map has been decided, players are required to select their tanks before entering the training room. Changing tanks after entering the training room is prohibited.
- If any of the team members were to leave in the midst of the tournament, the team may join the battle with an incomplete number of players. An incomplete team should have less than 42 points, considering minus 1 point for each missing vehicle.
- The total tier points per team should not exceed 42 points.
- If a team violates the regulations, then it (and its team players) is completely disqualified from the tournament, including its reserve players.
- All rights are reserved for Wargaming.
- Standard game mode
- Map pool: Ensk, Himmelsdorf, Ruinberg, Mines, Steppes, Prokhorovka & Lakeville (map pool subject to change)
- Add-ons, skins and mods are discouraged (None are allowed at offline events, so it is advisable to learn to play without them)
- Tier & Point Limits:
- Total amount of vehicle tiers in one team must not exceed 42 points (7 players)
- Vehicle tier limit for tanks is as follows:
- Light Tanks: Tier 8
- Medium Tanks: Tier 8
- Heavy Tanks: Tier 8
- Tank Destroyer: Tier 8
- SPG: Tier 8
- Gold ammo and Gold consumables are allowed.
- If a disconnection occurs during a match, please raise your hand and call for the attention of a game marshal.
- All game marshals’ decisions will be final.
- Any communication between spectators & participants is NOT allowed.
- If a participating team is absent from their scheduled match, they will be disqualified on the spot.
- Gaming peripherals are provided; players are not encouraged to bring their own peripherals.