The Player Support team has released a tool to further help you recover your sold premium tanks. As with the current in-game recovery feature, all you have to do is to make sure you have a free garage slot and sufficient credits (Buyback price = Selling Price + 10% of Selling Price), and then send a ticket to the Premium and Rare Vehicle Restoration category so the tool can recover your tank.
There is no limitation to how many tanks you can recover as long as:
- You have sufficient credits and garage slots
- A new ticket is created for each individual premium tank recovery request – the tool will not process bulk requests
- The tanks were sold in the ASIA region and not removed due to refund, chargeback, etc.
- The tanks are not time-limited versions (Rentals, Frontline tanks, event tanks, etc.)
- The tanks were not sold during the Beta test period
- The tanks were not sold before they received Premium tank status (T34, Lorraine 40t, etc.)
- The tanks were not sold for gold (like the T26E4 Super Pershing).
- The tanks were not used for trade-in.
To find out more, you may refer to the relevant Knowledge Base articles: