The second Common Test for Update 1.0.2 is now available. Help us test drive the new Tier X Soviet tanks, revisit Klondike and other updated maps and more.
Need to know everything about the Common Test? Check out this portal article for a quick overview:
Discover how you can join the Common Test:
New to testing? Check out our handy guide to public tests.
Eligibility: All players registered prior to 04:59 UTC+8 (08:00 UTC) on 17 May can participate in the test.
Feedback: please post your general feedback about the test version and bug reports in the special thread on our forum.
- Download the test client installer (4,9 MB).
- Make sure you pick a save location that is different to your regular World of Tanks game files.
- Save and run the installer.
- Run the new copy of the game. The launcher will download all the additional data.
- Log in and start playing.
The test server will be restarted regularly, according to the following schedule:
- First Periphery: 04:00 UTC every day. Average duration will be around 25 minutes.
- Second Periphery: 05:00 UTC every day. Average duration will be around 25 minutes.
- Central Database: 09:00 UTC every day. Average duration will be around 2 minutes.
The test server may be subject to unscheduled restarts and maintenance.
Head over to our dedicated forum thread to tell us what you think, and stay tuned for more news on Update 1.0.2.
Full List of ChangesExpand
- Now styles and other customization elements can be applied to all Tier VI vehicles.
- Made minor changes to the descriptions and images of the Training Center files.
- Fixed the issue when the full-screen mode could not be saved at Standard graphics with Anti-aliasing enabled.
- Fixed the issue that caused the client interface to hang upon excluding the player from a Platoon.
- Fixed the issue of the award ribbon overlaying the text in the battle results window (in the Team Result tab).
- Removed unreasonable invisible walls on the Tundra map.
- Fixed several technical issues related to vehicle customization.
- Fixed the issue that caused the customization Garage to be too dark at the low graphics settings.
- Fixed several visual issues in Bootcamp.
Changes to USSR Vehicles
Changes to the technical characteristics of the following vehicles:
- Object 430 version II
- The 100 mm D-54 gun was replaced with the 100 mm D-54U gun
- Decreased dispersion during movement of the Object 430 Version II suspension by 14%
- Decreased dispersion on hull traverse of the Object 430 Version II suspension by 14%
- Changed dispersion of the 100 mm D-54U gun for the Object 430 Version II enhanced turret from 0.38 to 0.35 m
- Changed the reload time of the 100 mm D-54U gun for the Object 430 Version II enhanced turret from 8 to 7.5 s
- Changed the aiming time of the 100 mm D-54U gun for the Object 430 Version II enhanced turret from 2.9 to 2 s
- Changed dispersion on turret traverse of the 100 mm D-54U gun for the Object 430 Version II enhanced turret by 25%
- Decreased dispersion after firing of the 100 mm D-54U gun for the Object 430 Version II enhanced turret by 13%
- Changed penetration of the UBR-412B shell for the 100 mm D-54U gun from 219 to 246 mm
- Changed the view range of the Object 430 Version II enhanced turret from 390 to 400 m
- Decreased armor of the hull and turrets
- Changed the vehicle durability with the Object 430 Version II turret from 1,600 to 1,500 HP
- Changed the vehicle durability with the Object 430 Version II reinforced turret from 1,700 to 1,600 HP
- Changed the turret traverse angle from 180° to 220° (from 90° to 110° on each side)
- Changed the depression angle of the 100 mm D-46T gun (on vehicle sides) from -5 to -9 degrees
- Changed reload time from 6.5 to 6.3 s
- Increased the engine power to 860 h.p.
- Object 277
- Changed the arrangement of the internal modules (ammo rack and fuel tanks)