New to testing? Check out our handy guide to public tests.
Eligibility: All players registered prior to 04:59 UTC+8 on September 06 can participate in the test.
Feedback: Please post your general feedback about the test version and bug reports in the special thread on our forum.
- Download the test client installer (4,9 MB).
- Make sure you pick a save location that is different to your regular World of Tanks game files.
- Save and run the installer.
- Run the new copy of the game. The launcher will download all the additional data.
- Log in and start playing.
The test server will be restarted regularly, according to the following schedule:
- First Periphery: 04:00 UTC every day. Average duration will be around 25 minutes.
- Second Periphery: 05:00 UTC every day. Average duration will be around 25 minutes.
- Central Database: 09:00 UTC every day. Average duration will be around 2 minutes.
The test server may be subject to unscheduled restarts and maintenance.
In the main clash point, the map provided a concealed fire position only to the southern team. The new iteration will fix this disbalance, adding a similar position to the opposing team, so that both sides can take advantage of long-range sniping. While it won’t drastically affect the balance, the improvement will provide equal chances for each team in a particular map area.
The map will get treatment for an old issue, when the northern team had the advantage of a wider firing range on the radial street all the way up to the square. Both teams will now be provided with equal opportunities to fight for the “small town” and control a huge part of the map once it’s captured. On top of that, the southern team will receive improved defensive positions near the base.
Defensive positions for the second team will be improved. Players will be able to take the rocks to the right of the team’s base. In addition, it will be easier to fight against enemy vehicles in the ditch used mainly by heavy tanks.
The western base will have one of the bushes improved in sector C1, making it equally effective to the respective position of the eastern base.
The overall change of the terrain will take place. In the previous version, the map was slightly sloped towards the southern base, which affected the balance. Because of this, when climbing up any hill, tanks from the northern team would get under much heavier fire, compared to of the southern team taking the same hill.