The auction is returning with five exceptional lots. Each lot will be available for one day only, running from February 15 through February 19, and is not to be missed: In every lot, you’ll find a powerful high-tier vehicle with a unique playstyle and a significant collector value. Expect both brand-new tanks as well as classics, with some based on myths and legends from around the world!
February 15 through February 19
Bids accepted from 10:00 through 23:00 (UTC+8)
Every lot will be put on an open auction, meaning that, at any moment while it‘s active, you will see the number of bids made and (once the number of bids exceeds the number of items available) the competitive bid. Each lot will have a single designated in-game currency—credits or Free XP—in which your bids will be accepted.
Watch the video below for more details and some more hints about the lots!
Accessing the Auction
You can enter the auction via the special page in the in-game Store. Make sure to visit it (at least) daily while the auction is active!
1. Once you’re on the auction screen, you can bid on what you’re willing to pay for the lot. This amount will automatically be deducted from your account.
If the cost of a lot is specified in credits, the use of Free XP will not be possible, and vice versa.
2. If you decide to change or cancel your bid, you are free to do so while the lot is active. After that, bids cannot be modified or canceled, and no new bids will be accepted. If you cancel a bid, the spent amount of credits or Free XP will be returned to your account. Bids will be returned, and lots will be credited to the auction winners within four hours after the deadline for accepting bids.
3. The number of winning players will depend on the number of items available. If multiple players make the lowest winning bid and there are more of these players than items to be distributed, the players who made the bids earliest will be awarded the item.
Example: If 700 auction participants made identical lowest winning bids, and if there are only 500 items to be distributed, the 500 earliest bids will win.
4. This time, every lot will be sold at an open auction. This means that in addition to the lot’s contents, the number of available items, the minimum bid, and the deadline for accepting new bids, you will see the number of bids that have already been made and the competitive (median) bid (after the number of bids has exceeded the number of available items).
5. The winners will receive their goods. The remaining auction participants receive their bids back in full.
6. Items won in the auction are non-refundable.
Keep your eyes (and your in-game coffers) open for a chance to obtain very rare and valuable vehicles, Commanders!