The new Season of Ranked Battles — one of the most challenging modes in World of Tanks — has just kicked off with a reworked progression system. Along with its launch, you have the long-awaited opportunity to make the best use of the Bonds you’ve earned in its battles.
Starting today, you can purchase Premium and Reward vehicles for Bonds in the updated in-game shop. Get ready to get great deals and expand your tank collection with glorious armored machines!
Great Vehicles for Your Collection
Tanks for Bonds will be permanently available in the in-game shop, in a separate tab.
Over time, the assortment of tanks will change — we will add new vehicles and remove some old ones. The following tanks are currently available for Bonds:
- The 121B, a Chinese Tier X medium tank: 15,000
- The M60, an American Tier X medium tank: 15,000
- The FV215b, a British Tier X heavy tank: 12,000
- The AMX M4 mle. 49 Liberté, a French Tier VIII heavy tank: 8,000
- The T26E5 Patriot, an American Tier VIII heavy tank: 8,000
- The Panzer 58 Mutz, a German Tier VIII medium tank: 8,000
- The STG Guard, a Soviet Tier VIII medium tank: 8,000
- The Pz.Kpfw. IV Hydrostat, a German Tier V medium tank: 3,000
- The Т-34 shielded, a Soviet Tier V medium tank: 1,500
- The М10 RBFM, a French Tier V tank destroyer: 1,500
With each tank, you will also receive a free Garage slot and a 100% trained Crew.
Among the offerings above, there are some powerful rarities, so don’t miss the opportunity to park exclusive steel predators in your Garage! By the way, you can seize this chance to purchase Tier X tanks to start your Ranked Battles journey with, or strengthen your position on the leaderboard.
Happy shopping, Commanders!