The second launch of Steel Hunter will run from August 21 at 08:00 through August 28 at 03:00 UTC+8.
This event returns us to the good old Steel Hunter that both new and veteran players will enjoy. No more gameplay experiments—just adrenaline-fueled clashes in the classic battle royale format and useful in-game rewards! Read up on all the details!
- You are one of 20 players fighting for victory. It’s every Hunter for themselves!
- Choose to fight solo or join one of 10 two-player Platoons.
- The total battle time is 15 minutes. Before each battle, you can choose from several spawn points on the map. Survive at all costs and destroy all enemies to become the last victorious Hunter standing!
- Collect special objects (loot) that randomly spawn on the map. These objects contain resources, Combat XP, and Combat Ability charges. You can also pick up loot from destroyed vehicles (Spoils of War).
- The most valuable loot type is the Airdrop. Many players will want to get their hands on Airdrops, so you'll have to push yourself to the limit to get to them first!
- Eight special vehicles with unique abilities will join the hunt. All vehicles will be available for free.
- You'll be able to upgrade your vehicles while in battle and get stronger with each new tier.
- Battles will unfold on three huge maps, the playable areas of which will shrink with time. Escape the Destruction Zones that will gradually cause damage until your vehicle is destroyed.
- Steel Hunter has its own in-game currency: Steel Seals. You can exchange Steel Seals for unique customization items available in the mode’s Store.
- The event’s Progression is based on a system of easy daily missions. Complete them to move through Progression Stages and earn in-game rewards.
- The Progression will be reset between the mode launches, so you can receive double the rewards!
Daily Missions and Rewards
The event’s Progression, which you can complete once per launch, has 12 Stages and is based on a system of easy daily missions. Check them out.
When you complete the main progression, you will unlock an additional progression with its own missions and rewards.
Complete these missions to move through Stages and earn useful in-game rewards below:
You will also earn Battle Pass Points based on your position in the post-battle ranking.
Good hunting, Commanders! Enjoy the old-school Steel Hunter and grab all rewards available in the mode!