As the 2022 season of Steel Hunter is entering its final week, we are throwing down the gauntlet with the Steel Hunter Challenge! Until June 29 at 23:59 (UTC+8), fight until the bitter end to win Premium vehicles, gold, 2D styles, and more!
How the Challenge Works
Some commanders may be familiar with Challenges - some of your favorite CCs have organized them in the past, but this time it's Wargaming that's calling you out. To the uninitiated, here's how it works:
"Challenges" are leaderboard-based competitions that rank participants based on different parameters set by the Challenge's creator. Each challenge has an expiry, after which prizes will be automatically taken from the creator's account and credited to the winners based on the set prize pool distribution.
Your ranking will be based on your performance across your games, and it will update as you play more matches. However, it will always be based on your best 10 consecutive matches.
Once you register for the challenge via the button above, your results in the Steel Hunter game mode will be tracked as part of the challenge. Your ranking will be based on your performance across your games, and it will update as you play more matches. However, it will always be based on your best 10 consecutive matches. At the end of the challenge, the top 100 players will receive rewards based on their leaderboard ranking.
Example: A player completes 10 matches. Their leaderboard ranking will be based on their results from those 10 matches.
If they play the next match and performed better than their first, their consecutive 10 matches will be calculated from games two to 11. If they performed worse, their score will not change.
Challenge Regulations and Scoring
- Only matches played after the player has joined the challenge count.
- Only matches in the Steel Hunter game mode count towards the challenge.
- Only solo matches count towards the challenge. Platoon battles do not count.
- Only matches played between 17:00 - 23:59 (UTC+8) count towards the challenge.
- Event ends on 29 June 2022 at 23:59 (UTC+8).
- If multiple players have the same leaderboard ranking, positions will be sorted by:
- First, by damage caused.
- Second, by number of enemy vehicles destroyed.
Players receive points that dictate their ranking based on their placement in a match. Players also receive 2 additional points for each opponent destroyed. Check the Leaderboards to see where you rank!
|Distribution of points per position|
Rewards will be credited within 2 weeks of the event's end.
|Leaderboard Position||Gold Reward||Reward|
|1st||5,000||VIII Progetto M35 mod. 46 *|
|2nd||4,000||VIII Škoda T 56 *|
|3rd||3,000||VIII Object 252U Defender *|
|4th||2,000||VIII SU-130PM *|
|5th||1,500||VIII Bat.-Châtillon Bourrasque *|
|6th - 10th||1,000||"Shield of Artemis" 2D style|
|11th - 20th||750||"Shield of Anhur" 2D style|
|21st - 30th||500||"Shield of Devana" 2D style|
|31st - 50th||400||6x "Steel Hunter Mk. I" decals|
|51st - 75th||300||6x "Steel Hunter Mk. II" decals|
|76th - 100th||250||6x "Steel Hunter" inscriptions|
How To Register for a ChallengeExpand
- Visit the Challenge Site and Log In to see which Challenges are available to you.
- Once you have selected a Challenge, click "Join" to register your participation.
- After you have successfully joined, you will see a prompt confirming your participation in the Challenge.
- Scroll down to see more information on your match statistics and Leaderboards.
- If you wish to stop participation, please note that your progress will be RESET. The site will prompt you for confirmation before withdrawing your participation.
- Once the Challenge has concluded, wait up to 2 weeks for your rewards to be credited to your account.
Join the Steel Hunter Challenge and give it your all in the game mode until 29 June 2022 at 23:59 UTC+8 to win top-tier Premium vehicles, gold, and customization items.
Terms and ConditionsExpand
- Registration in the Challenge page is necessary to join this event.
- The event is subject to the same rules as the Steel Hunter mode. All penalties are imposed in accordance with the Game Rules and the License Agreement.
- The event is designed only for battles involving random allies and opponents. If a group of players deliberately creates conditions in battles that allow a guaranteed high number of experience points and/or damage (teaming), the results of that group of players will be invalidated.
- They will also be subject to account penalties under the Game Rules.
- If the player believes that the account suspension has been imposed unlawfully, they can appeal it in the User Support Center.
- If the player successfully appeals the unlawful banning before the end of the Challenge, they will return to the Challenge leaderboard, and their results will be confirmed.
- If the event organizer suspects players of unfair play, they reserve the right to request the replays of participants' battles. If a player fails to provide these replays within 3 days, they will be removed from the leaderboard.
- In controversial cases, the event organizer reserves the right to make the final decision.