Main Features of Update 9.5 Public Test
- New British Tanks and Tank Destroyers
- New Maps: Mittengard, Ghost Town, Winterberg
- Minimap improvements
- New feature: Personal Quests
- Various fixes and improvements
How the Public Test Works
New to testing? Check out our handy guide to public tests.
Eligibility: Every player who registered their account before 20 November 2014.
Feedback: please post your general feedback about the test version and bug reports in the appropriate section on our forum.
Test Client Download
- Download the test client installer.
- Make sure you pick a save location that is different to your regular World of Tanks game files. Save and run the installer. (4.5 MB)
- Run the new copy of the game. The launcher will download all the additional data (8.23 GB).
- Log in and start playing. Remember to post your feedback to this forum section.
Please be aware of the following:
The test server will be restarted regularly, according to the following schedule:
- First Periphery: 12:00 SGT (04:00 UTC) every day of the month. Average duration will be around 25 minutes.
- Second Periphery: 13:00 SGT (05:00 UTC) every day of the month. Average duration will be around 25 minutes.
The test server may be subject to unscheduled restarts and maintenance.
For the full list of changes, please visit the In Development section on our website.
Thank you for taking part in the public test! Good luck and have fun!