The festive season is the perfect time to give presents. So, from 13 December 2019, 12:00 UTC +8 – 14 January 2020, 12:00 UTC +8, Large Boxes – the most coveted gifts for all tank commanders – will be up for grabs.
Exclusive rewards? The rarest vehicles? Extra goodies and fancy decorations for your Collections? We’ve got them all!
Choose a Box from among four festive styles:
Each Large Box guarantees two gifts:
- A Level V decoration of the respective Collection
Even More Gifts in Every Box!
Additionally, each Box has varying chances to drop one of the following items:
- One, three or seven days of WoT Premium Account
- Credits — 100,000 or 500,000
- Even more gold — 250, 500, or 1,000
- One of the four formidable Tier VIII Premium tanks below
- One of five collectors’ gems: special rare vehicles
Let’s take a closer look at the most coveted gifts — exclusive Tier VIII Premium tanks. Each Box may contain one of the following:
- The VIII Object 703 Version II , the first-ever Tier VIII Premium double-barreled vehicle in World of Tanks, is now available! Whether you're a novice or experienced commander, the Object 703 Version II is as sweet as apple pie.
- The VIII E 75 TS , also available for the first time in the game. This menacing German heavy tank boasts incredible top speed and excellent maneuverability, using its tough hull to bounce enemy shells.
- The VIII Progetto M35 mod. 46 , a legend that needs no introduction. This is one of the most popular and desired vehicles in the game, thanks to its effective mix of high mobility and the Italian-exclusive autoreloader.
- The VIII SU-130PM , a natural-born hunter and master of stealth. Its alpha damage is one of the highest of its tier, while great concealment means you can hit hard and they'll never see it coming!
Average Damage per Shot390 HP
Average Damage per Salvo780 HP
Average Penetration221/270/61 mm
Hit Points1,500 HP
Hull Armor140/100/60 mm
Turret Armor220/120/90 mm
Average Damage per Shot360 HP
Average Damage per Minute1,912 HP/min
Hit Points1,500 HP
Hull Armor120/80/80 mm
Turret Armor230/120/80 mm
Specific Power16 h.p./t
Top Speed / Reverse Speed45/18 km/h
Finally, you may receive one of the following rare collectors’ vehicles:
- The II AM 39 Gendron-Somua , a French Tier II wheeled vehicle. Bet you're incredibly surprised to see a wheeled scout at this tier! This is its first time being on the battlefield, so don't miss the chance to tame this tiny warrior and hone your wheeled skills!
- The III Sexton I , a British Tier III Premium SPG. Designed in Canada, on the chassis of the fabulous Canadian RAM II tank, it’s one of two Premium artys in World of Tanks!
- The V Pz.Kpfw. III Ausf. K , a versatile German Tier V medium tank boasting a menacing fast-firing gun. This is a modification of the glorious German tank, featuring a turret from the senior Pz IV and a 75mm gun.
- The VI Bretagne Panther , a French Tier VI medium tank. This legendary Panther, captured by the French army and preserved to this day in a museum, to be recreated in the game with stunning accuracy.
- The VI Sherman VC Firefly , a British Tier VI medium tank. This is the tank of the legendary British Ace, Joe Ekins, replicated down to the smallest detail. Together with other vehicles, it destroyed Michael Wittmann's tank, the German “Panzer Ace”, during World War II.
But Wait, There’s More!
* These styles will only be available from this year’s Large Boxes. If you don't currently own the vehicle, you will retain the 3D style and can apply it once you get the tank.
- E 100
- Object 140
- AMX 13 105
- Jagdpanzer E 100
- Object 430U
Get ready for the festive season and choose great gifts for yourself and your friends!
If you find yourself unwrapping a Premium tank you already own, you will be compensated for its full value in gold.
- Object 703 II – 11,500
- E75 TS – 10,500
- Progetto M35 mod. 46 – 11,000
- SU-130PM – 10,900
- Panther Bretagne – 3,650
- Sherman VC Firefly – 3,200
- Pz III Ausf.K – 2,200
- Sexton I – 1,250
- AM 39 Gendron-Somua – 500