So much unexplored landscape in the anomalous zone. Only the brave and strong can conquer it. Victory doesn't come easy, of course. But we can defeat the Immortal. With the help of a group of scientists led by Hope, preparations have been made to create new equipment and consumables.
These latest developments in Mirny also work for several vehicles in Random Battles! This year, you'll be able to get unique 3D styles which were created as modifications for the IS-7, Manticore, and Leopard for Mirny battles.
Report on Testing Modifications in Mirny
Armored, mobile, and reliable. Vehicles of this type became the core of the exploratory raids into Mirny—their mission was to draw enemy fire, giving the allies time to deploy. Not all returned.
We have developed a modification that will increase the IS-7's chances during rescue operations. In these operations, the main objective is to go forth and come back. To gather information for the team.
Additional equipment increases the vehicle's protection and survivability.
Free-form report on conducted field tests of the Rhyolite modification for the IS-7 heavy tank.
- The mine plow proved its effectiveness. It can withstand at least one or two Hedgehogs.
- The radar system improves orientation in Mirny's limited visibility conditions.
- Protective equipment for the gun and gun mantlet proved to be effective, albeit fragile in operation.
- The deep water-fording equipment was not used due to its long preparation time. Continued testing is required.
- The vehicle's hull is covered with Mirium streaks—the matter collector is probably no longer airtight.
Conclusion: The rates of survivability and endurance in Mirny have improved. Further work is required to improve the process of collecting and storing Mirium, as well as to develop gun modifications.
Vehicles of this type were used as scouts in exploratory raids. The Manticore with the Pointer modification was the only vehicle to return from Group 36. That squad provided us with information about the possible vulnerability of the Immortal.
We believe this fact is the best confirmation of the effectiveness of the applied modifications. Excessive caution of the crew? This is one of the most important qualities of scouts—caution and circumspection. This modification was created for such purposes. We consider the project a clear success.
Free-form report on conducted field tests of the Pointer modification for the Manticore light tank.
- The systems for recording information and observing worked beyond praise.
- The lighting equipment was useful for orientation when it worked. It is hard to say when exactly it became inoperable.
- The additional radio worked great. We guided the group to the correct area and transmitted information to the base without interference. Great stuff!
Conclusion: The modification should definitely be considered successful. Everything worked effectively within the conditions to achieve the objectives. The lighting equipment is the only thing that requires improvements.
The Leopard modifications were created as the core fire support for exploratory groups. The key goal is to improve fire characteristics and provide a safe environment for the crew, whose task is to provide firing cover for their recon group. It was the Blitzlicht modification that proved to be so successful that we continued to use it during the second stage of the Mirny incident—within the Hope operation.
Free-form report on conducted field tests of the Blitzlicht modification for the Leopard medium tank.
- The crew's life support systems turned out to be top notch. The only difficulty we had to struggle with was our feelings.
- The effectiveness of the gun modifications is also proved by combat experience. The Leopards were good at suppressing the enemy.
- Smoke grenade launchers should be mentioned separately—their placement on the gun barrel proved to be an excellent solution.
- As for the suspension improvements, I cannot say to what extent it was justified. Evacuation in emergency situations? I don't know what this means.
Conclusion: The Blitzlicht modification is effective but not user-friendly. It demands high combat skills of the crew and the coordinated actions of the recon groups. All characteristics are on par with the Leopard's standard configuration.
How to Get Unique 3D Styles for the IS-7, Manticore, and Leopard
During the Mirny: Hope game event, you will be able to get three atmospheric 3D styles in the game client. Each style will cost 4,500. Go to the event Garage and switch to one of the three models available in the Garage to purchase it.
Power up your vehicles, join a Platoon, and fight a variety of AI-driven armored enemies, including the Immortal! Earn Decryption Keys and unlock plentiful rewards including credits, spooky decals, 3D styles, and the VII King Tiger (Captured) .