Recon Mission returns from June 13 until June 26.
The feedback and suggestions that we received after the first iteration of Recon Mission last year showed how important the topic of new maps is to the community. It also confirmed the great potential of this experimental game mode. Therefore, we have relaunched the mode, and Recon Mission has returned to the game in a revamped format and with new maps to test.
You can now explore three new battlefields in the late stages of development and three refined maps from previous launches. In addition, we reworked the mode’s format—more details will be announced in a dedicated article on the portal!
The core rules of the Recon Mission game mode remain unchanged:
- Battles in Recon Mission will follow the rules of Standard Battles and will take place in Tier VIII–X vehicles.
- Personal and clan missions will not be available, but you can complete other battle missions, including Daily Missions.
- The battle economy will be the same as in Random Battles.
- You will be able to earn Battle Pass Points.
- You will be able to earn various rewards.
Your input remains crucial as we continue to evolve this mode, and we are looking forward to improving Recon Mission and all new maps together with you. Keep an eye out for more details about the game mode and how to share your feedback.