The reworked Equipment 2.0 system will soon be launched with the release of Update 1.10, and will bring many improvements to your battlefield experience. New tactical possibilities and different styles of gameplay will become available, and you'll be able to discover fresh charms in tanks that you might not have played on in a while.
With this update, all old equipment will be converted into their new forms, taking into account the specifics of the reworked system. The new equipment will be divided into three classes that share the same properties, and each equipment class will correspond to a certain vehicle tier.
Enhanced Gun Laying Drive
Fill Tanks with CO2
"Wet" Ammo Rack
Here are some important points to note about your existing equipment:
- Before changes to the Equipment system hit our live servers along with Update 1.10, you can demount Camouflage Nets, Toolboxes, and Binocular Telescopes for free.
- But keep in mind that after the feature is released, you’ll need to spend 10 or a Demount Kit to remove each of these items from all your vehicles.
- While you're getting used to the new system, you may need to tweak your setups by using Demount Kits to remove equipment. Find out more about them here.
- Equipment whose class will be changed under the new system is indicated by a warning icon. You can continue to use this equipment on the tank it is currently mounted on, but it will not be possible to remount it after demounting.
- However, after Update 1.10 is released, please note that this equipment will be demounted and sent to the Depot automatically with the subsequent update.
- All Improved Equipment mounted on your vehicles will also be sent to the Depot automatically, as well as all equipment for Tier I-III vehicles!
When Update 1.10 hits our live servers, demounting rules will be unified for all equipment. Any Equipment previously considered Standard Equipment (Camouflage Net, Binocular Telescope, and Toolbox) can be demounted according to the general rules, either for 10 or using a Demount Kit.
For each Camouflage Net, Binocular Telescope, or Toolbox mounted on any of your vehicles, you will receive 1 Demount Kit.
Full details about the conversion of your old equipment are available in the feature announcement.
We hope you'll find the new Equipment 2.0 system more dynamic and easy to use, Commanders. Try it out with the release of Update 1.10 and share your feedback!