Are you setting your eyes on getting the 5,000 EXP bonus from the Weekend Challenge? Take some time to join in this contest for the chance to win Gold and Premium time! Play your best, because only top players will be awarded.
Check the details below!
[CONTEST] Top Class ~Weekend Challenge~
Event start: 22 May 2015 at 14:00 (UTC+8)
Event end: 25 May 2015 at 14:00 (UTC+8)
- Accomplish the Weekend Challenge mission.
- Submit a screenshot of your Personal Score tab of the in-game Battle Results showing that the Weekend Challenge mission has been completed.
- Edited entries/comments will NOT be accepted.
- Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
- Only screenshots from battles within the event period will be eligible.
- Deadline of entry submission is on 25 May 2015 at 15:00 (UTC+8).
- Top Class (7 winners of 1,000 + 3 days premium)
- Additional requirements:
- Be the top EXP scorer of your team for the battle where you redeemed the Weekend Challenge mission.
- Submit also the replay of the battle uploaded to WoTReplays.com or any other download page. For those using other download pages and those whose WoTReplays.com replay page look like this (missing Detailed Report tab), include a screenshot of the Team Score tab of the Battle Results in your submission.
- Awarded to the first qualified entry for each Tier covered by the mission (4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10).
- 20 winners of 300
- Randomly drawn from other qualified entries
*Military Parade Special Bonus*
- If a Top Class winner happened to use one of the Military Parade tanks for the winning submission, he/she also wins the gold value of the tank!
- T-34-85 Rudy - 3,550
- Cromwell B - 3,450
- IS-2 (USSR) - 5,250
- ISU-122S - 4,750
- This thread will open for submissions on 22 May 2015 at 14:00 (UTC+8).
- Don't know how to post your screenshots? Check this guide! Image links will also be accepted as entries.
- Winners will be announced within 1 week after entry submission ends.
- Prizes will be awarded within 2 weeks after the results are announced.