You are trapped in the ruins of a dying city. You are ready to evacuate, but the enemy is near. Will you survive one last battle and break through the siege?
In this contest, we want you to prove your skills in battle in a devastated urban setting. Show us that you're the best performing tank commander in your team and you might be chosen as the winner! We're offering up to 2000 for the top prize, so do your best!
Event start: 6 February 2015 at 14:00 (UTC+8)
Event end: 13 February 2015 at 14:00 (UTC+8)
- Limited to tanks Tier 5 and above and Random Battles on the following maps:
- Be in the top 5 of Damage Dealt, raw EXP earned, or number of Tanks Destroyed.
- Upload your replay to WoTReplays.com or any other download page.
- For those using other download pages and those whose WoTReplays.com replay page look like this (missing Detailed Report tab), include a screenshot of the Team Score tab of the Battle Results in your submission.
- Strictly one replay per entry. Replays of the same battle will be treated as a single entry.
- Only replays from battles within the event period will be eligible.
- Deadline of entry submission is on 13 February 2015 at 14:00 (UTC+8).
- Battlefield Phoenix (4 winners, 2,000):
- First player to submit an entry where he/she is the top player for Damage Dealt, raw EXP earned, and number of Tanks Destroyed (must have the Top Gun medal).
- One winner for each featured map.
- Rising from the Ashes (20 winners, 500):
- 5 winners randomly drawn from entries for each of the featured maps.
- Winners will be announced within 1 week after entry submission ends.
- There is no required battle outcome for this event (Victory, Defeat, or Draw battles are all eligible).
- Prizes will be awarded within 2 weeks after the results are announced.