Here's this week's Medal Madness contest! The Fire for Effect medal is a relatively new addition to World of Tanks, which requires you to deal more damage than the total HP of your vehicle.
Show us your medal when you've earned it and you might just win some gold for yourself! Scroll down below for more details.
Event start: 14 November 2014 at 14:00 (UTC+8)
Event end: 21 November 2014 at 14:00 (UTC+8)
- Limited to tanks Tier 5 and above.
- Submit a screenshot of the Personal Score tab of the in-game Battle Results screen showing the week's featured medal.
FIRE FOR EFFECT
Cause more damage to enemy vehicles than the HP of your own vehicle. Damage inflicted via ramming and setting the enemy vehicle on fire is included. Unavailable for SPGs. Can be obtained in Random Battles only.
- Edited entries/comments will NOT be accepted.
- Strictly one screenshot per entry/comment.
- Only screenshots from battles within the event period will be eligible.
- The Collector (1 winner, 1,000):
- Player who managed to collect the most number of medals from a single battle, including the featured medal.
- NOTE: Replay of the battle must also be submitted for this category.
- Lucky Money (20 winners, 200):
- Random draw from all qualified entries.
- Players may submit as many entries as they wish, but can only win once per event.
- In the event that there are players tied for The Collector category, the one who submitted his/her entry first will receive the prize.