We're all set for another round of Absolute Tank Company battles, clan versus clan!
Unlike last week, we want your clan to concentrate on protecting clanmates and avoiding damage while they demolish the other team. This week's gold rewards will therefore go to the clans that have the highest surviving number of surviving teammates.
Prepare for battle. Leave no man behind!
[Contest] Absolute Tank Company Clan Rumble Weekend #2
Event Start: 10 July 2015 @ 19:00 UTC+8 (11:00 UTC)
Event End: 13 July 2015 @ 19:00 UTC+8 (11:00 UTC)
- All members of your Absolute Tank Company must be members of the same clan.
- Absolute Tank Company requirements:
- Total Tier: 90~150
- Heavy Tanks: Tier 4~10
- Medium Tanks: Tier 1~10
- Light Tanks: Tier 1~10
- Tank Destroyers: Tier 2~10
- Self-Propelled Guns: Tier 2~10
- Destroy all enemy tanks and have the highest number of surviving teammates.
- Submit the replay of the battle uploaded to WoTReplays.com or any other download page. For those using other download pages and those whose WoTReplays.com replay page look like this (missing Detailed Report tab), include screenshots of the Personal Score, Team Score, and Detailed Report tabs of the Battle Results in your submission.
- Duplicate entries will be counted as a single entry. Elect one member of your Tank Company to submit the entry to avoid duplication.
- Only battles that took place within the event period listed above will be eligible.
- Deadlines of entry submission is on 13 July 2015 at 20:00 (UTC+8).
Prizes (Listed prizes will be awarded to each member of the winning tank companies):
- Top 3 Absolute Tank Companies with the most number of surviving members:
- First place: 3,000+ 3 days premium
- Second place: 2,000+ 3 days premium
- Third place: 1,000+ 3 days premium
- 500+ 3 days premium (Up to 5 winning Tank Companies)
- Randomly drawn from teams that have at least 5 surviving members.
- This thread will open on 10 July 2015 at 19:00 (UTC+8).
- Don't know how to post your screenshots? Check this guide! Image links will also be accepted as part of your entries.
- In the event of a tie, the tank company that submitted their entry first gets the prize. Submission sequence will be based on the date of the post or edit date, whichever is applicable.
- Each player may only win one set of prizes. If he/she is part of more than one winning team, he/she will only be eligible for the higher-value prize.
- Winners will be announced within 1 week after entry submission ends.
- Prizes will be awarded within 2 weeks after the results are announced.