Operation Safari begins next week! Are you ready to do battle once again?
Here's the full list of rules and regulations for the event. See you on the Global Map!
- The game event will take place from 14 October 05:00 UTC +8 to 24 October, 04:00 UTC +8 on the Global Map.
- All clans will be able to take part in the event - both existing and newly created.
- Game features:
- All event battles will be held on tier VIII tanks. [UPDATED]
- Battles format is 10 vs 10.
- Battle duration is 15 minutes
- "Fog of War" is enabled.
- During the event all provinces are landing.
- Number of possible teams in landing tournaments is 64.
- No vehicles lock.
- Divisions modules disabled.
- There is an opportunity to participate in landing tournaments, having captured provinces on event front.
- All provinces income is set to 600 gold per day.
- The possibility of upgrading the provinces on event front is disabled.
The event will take place on the basis of successive tasks, that will be issued to each clan individually. Current task information, their progress and awards will be available in the Global Map interface.
Special Fronts will be available for the event:
- Front: Safari East - 4 Prime Times, 30 Provinces total
- Front: Safari West - 4 Prime Times, 55 Provinces total
- When you open the Map you will be asked to choose a clan supporting prime-time, where it will operate. Only the commander, deputy commander, staff officer and commander of the unit can select the reference prime-time and begin the first event quest.
- After the prime-time is selected, the clan will be sent to the front corresponding to the selected prime-time and will be randomly assigned with a landing province, which will form the basis of the first 'Landing' task.
- Once the reference prime-time is confirmed by an authorized person of the clan, the clan is considered to have begun the task. Time is limited for the first 'Landing' task, which will only last until the end of the nearest prime-time.
- If a clan has not chosen a reference prime-time and made a landing on one of the provinces on the event front, the prime-time of the province will be considered as a reference prime-time for a clan. In future a clan will be able to change the reference prime-time.
- The task is completed if a clan wins the landing tournament and owns a province. The capture of a province will be counted even without placing the Headquarters.
- The 'Landing' task will be considered as failed if the target province was not owned by the clan after the prime-time ends.
- If a clan fails the 'Landing' task, new task of the first stage will be given after the end of the first prime-time on the target province.
- A clan can change its reference prime-time if it has no active 'Capture' or 'Defense' task.
- To complete a "Landing" task, a clan must meet the requirements mentioned in the 'Landing on the map. Tournaments' section of the Global Map guide.
- If a clan completes the 'Landing' task and captures the province on the map, it will get the next task - 'Capture' - to capture the province, which will be selected randomly from among of neighboring provinces with a landing province. The target province for this quest can be settled within 1 hour of reference prime-time. The province will be considered as captured after control is transferred over to the attacker's clan. There is no need to place a Headquarters to capture the province. For "Capture" tasks clans have time until the end of the nearest prime-time.
- The quest will be considered as 'failed' if a clan does not capture the target province before the end of the nearest prime-time.
- In case of failure for the 'Capture' task, the clan is immediately issued with a new 'Landing' quest.
- A clan gets a 'Defense' task simultaneously with a 'Capture' task - the objective being to protect the province selected by quest conditions.
- A quest is considered as failed if at the end of the nearest prime-time target province does not belong to clan.
- Each step in a 'Capture' task increases the rewards received by a clan for 'Capture' and 'Defense'. In case of failure of a 'Capture' task the progress is reset and set to its original value.
- 'Defense' tasks progress depends on 'Capture' tasks progress. Only by performing 'Capture' tasks is it possible to increase the reward for performing 'Defense' tasks.
- If a clan has an active 'defense' task but is eliminated from the map, it may be possible to perform such a task if it is time to capture the targeted provinces in a landing tournament before the task expires.
- Clan Fame Points can be earned not only by performing main quests, but by preventing other clans in completing their tasks.
- If a clan interferes in the progress of another clan's tasks (or several clans), for which this province is the target province, by capturing this province, that clan gets 10% of clan Fame points, that could get a clan/clans which perform "Capture" or "Defense" tasks chain in the battle for target province.
- Information on potential reward for each province will be available from the Global Map Interface.
- For example, if a clan interferes in the progress of two clans, the reward will be added together and will be 10% of Fame points, which could earn both opponent clans.
Both clan and personal Fame points standings will be separate on every front. If a clan participates in battles on both fronts, the clan will get bonuses from each front it plays.
Clan Points Fame
A clan can get Fame Points by performing event tasks and participating in regular battles according to the following conditions:
- "Landing" task - 500 Fame points
- The number of Fame points for performing 'Capture' and 'Defense' tasks is calculated with respect to the 'capture' task step - the number of successfully completed tasks in a row.
At the end of each battle clan Fame Points will be awarded in amount equal to one clan player, who participated in the battle.
Personal Fame Points
Personal Fame Points will be awarded according to following formula:
Fame_Points - Fame points
Fame_Points_base - Current event fame points coefficient - 500
Battle_Type - Battle type coefficient
Evet_Value_c - Game event coefficient - 1
Еlo_c - ELO-rating coefficient
Team_XP - Amount of experience a team receives in battle
Battle_XP - Common amount of experience both teams receive in battle
Team_Size - Teams size, 10 by default
All multiplying coefficients during the events are shown in the table below. Total number of Fame points are calculated after applying all the coefficients.
Battle type coefficient
|Battle against province owner
ELO rating coefficient
|ELO Rating of enemy clan||Elo_c|
|< = 1,000
|1,001 - 1,200
|1,201 - 1,400
|1,401 - 1,600
|1,601 - 1,800
|1,801 - 2,000
- In the "Operation" Safari" event a penalties system will be in operation, which is introduced in order to secure active clans from possible rivals to battle absenteeism. The system operates automatically and reacts to the information at the end of each battle.
- If a clan with division on territory went into battle or team consisted of less than 8 players, penalties will be applied to the clan.
- The penalties system will be progressive - the more violations clan will make, the higher penalties will be applied.
- In case of the first three violations a clan will be sent warning of violations. After three warnings the system of penalties will be activated to apply to the clan after each subsequent violation.
- The system is configured in such a way that it selects the level of punishment on the basis of information about violations in the last 7 days.
- The list of penalties for rules violation is shown below (activated after three warnings):
|Amount of battles absent for the last 7 days||Penalties|
||Warning notification to clan
- 10% Fame points fine a clan farm
- 10% clan Influence points
- 10% Fame points fine a clan farm
- 20% clan Influence points fine
- 50% landing tournaments applications fine on event front(s)
|4 or more
- 10% Fame points fine a clan farm
- 30% clan Influence points
- 100% landing tournaments applications fine on event front(s)
- Penalty system example:
- If a clan made its first offense 4 days ago and makes another one today, the system will evaluate the amount of violations in the past 7 days and will apply sanctions to the clan referred to in paragraph 2 on the table above.
- If both clans do not come to battle, the system will count failure to both clans.
- In a dispute situation of crediting Fame points (suspected "false" battles and so on), the game administration retains the right to request a battle record, screenshots and other information relating to this situation. If the requested information is not provided, the administration reserves the right to impose sanctions on potential offenders. We strongly recommend you to turn on the option of "Record battles" in the game settings.
Awards and Medals
- The main prizes of the Operation Safari event will be 300 French Tier VIII FCM50t tanks and 1,500 US tier VII T23E3 tanks, which will be awarded in accordance with conditions below:
|Front||Amount of provinces in front||Tanks according to clan licenses||Tanks in personal rating||Total number of tanks|
- Top clans at the end of the event will be awarded with licenses to T23E3 and FCM50t tanks. Tank licenses will be distributed depending on the position in overall clans standings of the front. [UPDATED]
|2 - 4
|1 - 2
|3 - 7
- A clan license can be redeemed for a maximum of one tank per player. The player with a tank for clan license on one front will not be able to get another tank for clan license on another front, as well as get a tank in personal standings.
- The prize tank for clan licenses will be credited to all players of the clan, who played at least 5 battles in this clan during the event.
- Uncredited tanks by clan licenses will be distributed among players in personal standings according to Wild-Card system.
- Clans who scored same amount of Fame points will receive the same number of licenses. For such clans licences will be credited in the same amount as players, mentioned in point 5.1.3 of the Regulation.
- Tanks in personal standings will be distributed among players who took the highest place in the Hall of Fame.
- Tanks distribution for personal standings will be made only after crediting clan licenses and Wild-Card tanks.
Operation Safari Medals
||Awarded to players who participated in 5 or more battles on the Global Map during the Operation Safari event.
|Tactical Master I Class
||Awarded to players who win more than 80% battles in Operation Safari and participated in 20 battles minimum.
|Tactical Master II Class
||Awarded to players who win more than 70% battles in Operation Safari and participated in 20 battles minimum.
|Tactical Master III Class
||Awarded to players who win more than 60% battles in Operation Safari and participated in 20 battles minimum.
|Tactical Master IV Class
||Awarded to players who win more than 50% battles in Operation Safari and participated in 20 battles minimum.
|Big Game Hunter I Class
||Awarded to players of the clan that win 1st Place in the Operation Safari event.
|Big Game Hunter II Class
||Awarded to players of the clan that win 2nd Place in the Operation Safari event.
|Big Game Hunter III Class
||Awarded to players of the clan that win 3rd Place in the Operation Safari event.