In the 3rd Campaign, rules of crediting Fame Points changed. From now, clans as well as players could get Fame Points.
Fame Points obtained by clans and players in the 3rd Campaign will not disappear when leaving the map.
Changing of clan does not affect the number of Fame Points earned by the clan or player. After a player leaves, a clan the player does not lose any Fame Points, neither does the clan. The new clan, in which a player enters, will receive Fame Points from the player upon joining.
Clans accumulate Fame Points earned by all clan members with special rules:
1. A clan receives bonuses to its Fame Points for main strategic missions and completion of the First and Second stage. The amount of Fame Points which can be obtained will be published in the announcements of individual campaign stages.
2. After each battle, clans get the total number of Fame Points earned by all clan members in battles.
3. Additionally, a clan earns fixed amounts of Fame Points for the completion of landing missions. See. P. 5.7 of the Regulation.
1. Players receive Fame Points for each battle on the 3rd Campaign map.
The number of Fame Points, which players receive according to the results of battle, is calculated as below:
Player Fame Points = Exp × E × T × Z × G
|Battle for province||5|
|Battle with owner on landing or revolt||5|
|Supremacy: Win in battle against a clan who has more Fame Points at that moment.||1,1|
|Offensive Reconnaissance: Win a battle on a map where a clan didn’t win during the Campaign; province battles and battles against owner counts.||1,5|
2. The amount of Fame Points that players will get for performing landing missions with their clan depends on individual contribution to the mission. A player's amount of earned FP cannot exceed 1/15 of the total amount of earned FP of the clan.
Player Fame Points = QP × P / A
This formula excludes obtaining individual players’ abnormally large number of Fame Points, and also provides a prize only for players who participated in battles during mission completion.
3. Special cases: mission completion without battles.
If none of the clan’s players participated in battles during the completion of missions, the prize will be divided equally between all clan players. A player cannot receive more than 1/15 of the prize.
4. Players who are in clans and managed to rank top 3 during the 1st and 2nd stages will receive the following bonuses:
If disputes regarding FP crediting appear (stipulated battle suspicion, etc.), World of Tanks administration may request a battle replay, screenshots or any other information regarding the situation. If the required information is not provided, the decision will be made by the World of Tanks administration. We strongly recommend turning on the replay recording option in your game settings.