We've all had a good break from Clan Wars after weeks of chasing trains and capturing gold mines during the Second Campaign, but that ends now; the Global Map will soon be renewed again, and all clans must rebuild their empire once more!
Starting from 10th January, we'll be opening up the Global Map for all clans to participate. There will be no missions or objectives offered to you this time, as we'll be returning to the Standard (Sandbox) Mode. This means all regular mechanics such as rioting and ransacking will be back, along with the removal of all tier restrictions for tanks.
You now have absolute freedom to expand the borders of your territory. How far will your clan go? We'll leave it up to you to decide.
Clan Wars Resume (10 Jan, 2014)
Event Start: 10 January, 2014 (Friday) @ 13:00 - 14:00 UTC+8 (06:00 UTC)
Phase 1: Re-division
- Re-division of the world will be enabled for ONE day after unlocking the map. Re-division rules are as follows:
- All provinces will be cleared and set to neutral.
- All scheduled battles will be cancelled.
- Spies and counterspies will be disabled.
- Ransacking will be disabled.
- Revolts will be disabled.
- Fog of War will be enabled.
- All chips will be returned to Clan Reserves and made available.
- All spies and counter-spies will be removed from the map.
- All revolts will be cancelled.
- All ransacks will be cancelled and income from ransacked provinces will be restored.
- All lands in Clan Wars will receive 'landing province' status for the next 24 hours.
- Landings will be available from Day 1 onwards. The maximum Landing Applications for each province is limited to 32 spots.
- If a landing battle results in a draw during the 'Re-division' phase, the attacker will be considered the winner.
Phase 2: Sandbox Mode
- The Sandbox Mode will initialize once the Re-division phase is over, and will remain indefinitely:
- Spies and counterspies will be re-enabled.
- Ransacking will be re-enabled.
- Revolts will be re-enabled.
- The maximum Landing Applications for each province is now increased to 64 spots.
- Landing battles that result in a draw after the 'Re-division' phase will now consider the defenders as the winner.