Update 9.19.1 is entering its 2nd Common Test, and we’re calling on you to join us in fine-tuning it on the road to release. The update builds on fundamental changes introduced in 9.18, bringing a set of improvements to the matchmaking system and revealing a new onboarding experience, Boot Camp.
In case you missed the detailed update preview or want a second look, here’s a refresher:
Discover how you can join the Common Test:
- HOW THE CT WORKS
- TEST CLIENT
- SERVER RESTARTS
How the Common Test Works
New to testing? Check out our handy guide to public tests.
Eligibility: Every player who registered their account before 13 June 2017 @ 04:59 UTC+8.
Feedback: Please post your general feedback about the test version and bug reports in the special thread on our forum.
Test Client Download
- Download the test client installer (4.9 MB).
- Make sure you pick a save location that is different to your regular World of Tanks game files. Save and run the installer.
- Run the new copy of the game. The launcher will download all the additional data.
- Log in and start playing.
Please Be Aware
The test server will be restarted regularly, according to the following schedule:
- First Periphery: 12:00 UTC+8 (04:00 UTC) daily. Average Duration: ~25 minutes
- Second Periphery: 13:00 UTC+8 (05:00 UTC) daily. Average Duration: ~25 minutes
- Central Database: 17:00 UTC+8 (09:00 UTC) daily. Average duration: ~2 minutes
The test server may be subject to unscheduled restarts and maintenance.
Head over to our dedicated forum thread to tell us what you think, and stay tuned for more news on Update 9.19.1.