The World of Tanks team would like to inform all players that there will be a maintenance on the server on 16 May, 2014 (Friday) starting from 05:00 UTC+8 (15 May, 21:00 UTC). It will take approximately ~ 1 hour.
World of Tanks Update 0.9.0_4 server micropatch will be applied during this downtime.
Improvements will be made to the following areas:
- Fixed performance drop down when shooting automatic guns.
- Fixed activation of EnableBalanceCPU setting that may cause kicking from server as well as server access issues in case of some CPU models.
- Fixed some issues with minimum rendering range.
- Fixed displaying of flat non-transparent surfaces of trees and bushes on some configurations.
- Fixed memory leaks that may appear when displaying HD vehicles.
- Fixed some memory leaks and crashes.
- Improved performance on Hidden Village map.
We thank you for your patience and kind understanding.