Common Test 9.3 (Strongholds) #3 will be stopped at 16 October, 2014, 04:30 UTC+8.
Join the Common Test now to experience new content and other cool new features in Strongholds! Please leave feedback on the 9.3 Common Test Bug Reports sub-forum to help improve the game's quality.
Common Test 9.3 (Strongholds) #3
To participate in the test you need to do the following steps:
- Download & Run the installer found here. If you have previously installed Common Test 9.3 (Strongholds) #2, run the launcher to update it to Common Test 9.3 (Strongholds) #3.
- Update the game via launcher.
Starting from Update 9.3, all maximum resolution HD-textures of vehicles are going to be provided in a separate archive file.
How to Update HD Models
- Please download the HD-Pack using the links below:
- Extract files from the archive using appropriate apps (WinRAR, WinZip, 7-Zip etc)
- Place the extracted files into ‘res_mods’ folder (e.g.: F:\Games\CT\World_of_Tanks_CT\res_mods)
Please install the test game launcher in a different folder, other than the current game client version! Also switch off the game client before installing the update.
Please Note! Only players who have registered prior to 23:59 UTC 25.08.2014 can participate in the test.
Scheduled server restart as of follows:
- 1 periphery: 12:00 UTC+8 (04:00 UTC) daily. Average Duration: ~25 minutes
- 2 periphery: 13:00 UTC+8 (05:00 UTC) daily. Average Duration: ~25 minutes
- Center: 17:00 UTC+8 (09:00 UTC) daily. Average duration: ~2 minutes
Special features of the common test server:
- Payments are not accepted on the public test server.
- All test accounts will receive a one time crediting of:
- 100,000,000 Free EXP
- 100,000,000 Credits
- Progress won't be transferred to the main Asia server.
- Credit and experience rates will not be increased for this test.
We draw your attention to the fact that the test server is subject to EULA and general rules of World of Tanks game server. The restrictions and punishments are the same as on the official game server of World of Tanks.
Bugs related to the 9.3 common test should be posted in this special sub-forum 9.3 Common Test Bug Reports.