Please be informed that there will be a maintenance on the server on 7 June, 2016 starting from 05:45 UTC+8. It will take approximately 45 minutes to complete.
During this time, we shall be deploying the World of Tanks Update 0.9.15_1 server micropatch. Here are the changes that will be applied:
- Reduced the volume and speed of playback for the sound of birds taking off on the Sacred Valley and Malinovka maps.
- Fixed an issue where vehicle controls could get stuck.
- Fixed an issue where the vehicle’s outline could disappear when the vehicle was being aimed at or was standing behind an obstacle.
- Fixed an issue where there was no option to send all Consumables and Equipment to Depot upon selling a rental vehicle.
- Removed the rental vehicles for the Rampage mode from the Garage.
- Added to in-game Shop: FV4202, tier VIII U.K. medium tank
In the meantime, here's a cat in a tank for you to look at. Aww, it thinks it's a tanker!