Some tweaks are coming your way. Read the Common Test patch notes below to find out all about them!
Download and log in to the Common Test client to see what changes will be made when the actual Update is released.
Want to send us some feedback about this Common Test? Do make your way to the forums to let us know how you feel. Your opinions may influence changes to future Updates!
Common Test 9.15.1 #2 will be INACTIVE from 26 July 2016, 19:00 (UTC+8) until further notice.
To participate in the test you need to do the following steps:
- Download & Run the installer found here.
- Update the game via the launcher. If you have previously installed the previous Common Test client, run the launcher and allow it to update in order to run this Common Test.
Scheduled server restarts are as follows:
- 1 periphery: 12:00 UTC+8 (04:00 UTC) daily. Average Duration: ~25 minutes
- 2 periphery: 13:00 UTC+8 (05:00 UTC) daily. Average Duration: ~25 minutes
- Centre: 17:00 UTC+8 (09:00 UTC) daily. Average duration: ~2 minutes
Special features of the Common Test server:
- Payments are not accepted on the public test server.
- Progress will not be transferred to the main Asia server.
- All test accounts will receive a one-time crediting of
- 100,000,000 Free EXP
- 100,000,000 Credits
The test server is subject to EULA and general rules of World of Tanks game server. The restrictions and punishments are the same as on the official game server of World of Tanks.
Changes in 9.15.1 Common Test #2 vs 9.15.1 Common Test #1
- Fixed an issue where gamma levels decreased upon re-entering the game.
- Fixed an issue where the vehicle carousel could not be scrolled using the mouse wheel after leaving a battle.
- Fixed an issue where modules could not be repaired in battle using the mouse.
- Fixed the breadth of the solid aiming circle.
- Fixed an issue where the the perks and skills of the crew of the F75_Char_de_25t could not be applied on other medium tanks.
- Added support for fractional values of gun elevation/depression angles in simplified technical characteristics.
- Fixed an issue where the volume of music could not be adjusted in the Garage using the slider in Settings.
- Fixed an issue where vehicle markers did not disappear from the top panel even with the appropriate setting disabled.
- Fixed an issue where vehicle modules would still be repaired after the vehicle was destroyed.
- Fixed an issue where the selected type of shell was not highlighted during the countdown before the battle.
- Fixed an issue where the "Attacking X" icon did not disappear from the minimap.
- Fixed an issue where the numbers of Platoons were calculated for both teams when they should have been calculated for each of the teams separately.
- Fixed an issue where the ammo rack detonation icon was not displayed above the vehicle.
- Fixed an issue where destroyed vehicles were displayed with the Expanded Minimap Features setting enabled.
- Fixed a missing line break for the "Ready to fire!" command.
- Fixed an issue where voice chat was activated when the player clicked on a message.
- Fixed off-sync display of the condition of vehicle tracks after a critical hit.
- Fixed an issue where vehicle outlines disappeared when switching from Arcade to Sniper aim.
- Reworked the graphics in the top panel: adjusted the glow of markers for destroyed vehicles.
- Fixed an issue where minimap transparency that was set in the Garage was not applied in battle.
- Changed the crew of the Bat.-Chatillon 25 t AP.
- Fixed an issue where the T57 Heavy Tank's gun barrel became transparent.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect projection of a user-made inscription on the sides of the Centurion Mk.7/1.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect display of gun models for the MT-25.
- Replaced the old spline textures of the E 75's tracks with the new ones.
- Fixed the issue with the missing exception texture for the 113's Camouflage.
- Fixed the angle of the armor plate under side skirts in the model of a destroyed Ch22_113.2014.
- Adjusted the landscape on the Abbey map to prevent vehicles from driving into areas that were not supposed to be reachable.
Changes in 9.15.1 Common Test #1 vs Version 9.15
- Sound improvements:
- Added a separate sound event for damage from HE shells to the player's vehicle (upon indirect hits and splash damage).
- Added the sound event informing that an allied vehicle was destroyed.
- Implemented 3D positioning for the sound of spotting enemy vehicles.
- Reworked the sound of tracks (accentuated the sound of tracks for vehicles with a high-powered gasoline engine).
- Implemented a sound preset for laptops. This preset adapts the sound scheme for playback on internal laptop speakers at the highest possible quality.
- Added the "Bass boost" option.
- Personal Reserves can now be purchased from the Personal Reserves window.
Technical Tasks [Updated]
- Reworked the effects of vehicle side scraping (the effects are now less annoying and more realistic).
- Optimised a number of performance aspects.
- Battle interface is now written in Action Script 3.
Changes in U.S.S.R. vehicles:
- Dispersion on the move with the ISU-130 suspension decreased by 40%.
- Dispersion on hull traverse with the ISU-130 suspension decreased by 40%.
- Maximum reverse speed changed from 12 km/h to 14 km/h.
- Top speed changed from 34 km/h to 38 km/h.
- View range with the ISU-130 turret changed from 350 m to 380 m.
- Aiming time of the 130 mm S-26 gun for the ISU-130 turret changed from 2.5 s. to 2.1 s.
- Reload time of the 130 mm S-26 gun for the ISU-130 turret changed from 12 s to 10.3 s.
- Dispersion of the 130 mm S-26 gun changed from 0.4 m to 0.37 m.
- Replaced the Lorraine 40t with the Bat.-Châtillon 25 t AP.
- Added the following vehicles for testing by Supertest players:
- Object 257
- Strv m/42-57 Alt A.2
- VK 65.01 (H)
- Rheinmetall Skorpion
- Krupp-Steyr Waffenträger
- Reworked 24 vehicles for HD quality:
- G.W. E 100
- Jagdpanzer 38(t) Hetzer (Designation changed, previously the Hetzer)
- Dicker Max
- Pz.Kpfw. III
- E 75
- Waffentrager auf Pz. IV
- AMX 13 75
- T57 Heavy Tank
- Großtraktor - Krupp
- G.W. Tiger (P)
- M22 Locust
- FV125b (183)
- Rhm.-Borsig Waffenträger
- G.W. Panther
- Changed the models of existing HD vehicles:
- M18 Hellcat
- Remade the minimaps of the Prokhorovka, Ensk, and El Halluf into a new style.
- Released the Paris map for the first Common Test iteration only.
- Updated some effects on the following maps:
- Training area
- Sand River
- El Halluf
- Fiery Salient