- Added the functionality of applying Paints to Tier VII vehicles.
- Added additional slots for decals on Tier VIII vehicles.
- Made some UI improvements.
Fixed some issues on the following maps:
- Fisherman's bay
- Mountain pass
- Serene coast
Blueprints, New Functionality
Blueprints are special items used to get discounts on researching new vehicles. Every researchable vehicle (starting from Tier II) has blueprints.
- Each blueprint consists of fragments; their number depends on vehicle tier. Each fragment increases the EXP discount - thus reducing EXP required for vehicle research.
- Once a blueprint is completely assembled, there is no need for EXP to research a corresponding vehicle.
- If a player receives a blueprint fragment for a vehicle that has already been researched or has all blueprint fragments collected, such blueprint fragments will be automatically converted to one of the following blueprint types: universal or national.
- A blueprint can be completed by converting a certain number of universal and national fragments. The quantity needed depends on the tier of the desired vehicle.
Rewards for Merit
Added a new type of battle reward: Rewards for Merit (previously known as Random Reward). They contain various game items as well as blueprint fragments. They can be earned in the following way:
- With a certain probability after each battle.
- The probability increases for the next battle when the Rewards for Merit is not earned. It resets after it is earned and the process of repeats.
- These rewards can be earned only in random battles.
- The first four rewards you earn will be small and the fifth one will be large.
A crew skin includes the following set of personal data:
- Unique avatar
- Unique first and last name
- Brief information about the character
Crew Skin can be applied for free to a standard crew member to change his or her appearance. At the same time, all attributes, experience, skills and abilities of the selected crew member remain unchanged.
In addition, Crew Personal Data Change is now free.
Changes to Vehicles
Added the following vehicle for testing by Supertest players:
- M10 RBFM
Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed the issue that caused the log to disappear, when a vehicle is destroyed, provided that the player has not enabled the "Show in Postmortem mode vehicle that destroyed your vehicle" option.
- Fixed the issue when the amount of received damage of the shot that destroyed the player's vehicle was not displayed in the log.
- Fixed the issue when the penetration marker was green when aiming at an enemy vehicle through a destroyed vehicle.
- Fixed a bug where exterior elements were not deducted in the Depot.
- Clarified the conditions of receiving the Supreme Gun achievement.
- The reward for the task of the Coalition-11 operation Chimera changed to 1 day of Premium Account time and 2500 Free EXP for completion of the primary conditions, and a garage slot for completion with honours.
- Fixed issue when directives could not be equipped in the vehicle comparison screen.
- Fixed bug when shells hit the turret even when it was detached after an ammo rack detonation.
- Now, shadows of the wheeled vehicles match their size.
- Fixed the issues of equipment that is available for the wheeled vehicles.
- Fixed visual inaccuracy in Leopard 1 and Panhard EBR 75 (FL 10).
- Added a revised EXP distribution system for upcoming seasons of Ranked Battles.
- Removed the Filipino and Malay localisations.
- Players can re-train crew members to special vehicles that are currently not available in the game.
- There is no protection from spam-clicking on the minimap.
- Vehicle type icons in the extended vehicle panels do not change their colour dynamically when selecting the Colorblind mode in battle.
- Disabled free crew training on the same type of vehicle.
- When a player destroys a vehicle by overturning it, this vehicle is not counted towards the total number of vehicles the player destroyed.
- The recruiter's Recruiting Office does not display the recruits and reservists that they invited if the recruiter's account is restored to a state, preceding the moment when recruits accepted the invitation.
- The badge about base capture can be displayed prematurely, even before the indicated number of points has been accumulated.
- The order of events for received damage is sometimes mixed up in the damage log.
- The text of Mission conditions is not displayed in the congratulation window, provided that the required vehicle type is specified in the Mission conditions.
- When a spotted enemy vehicle gets stunned, becomes no longer visible, and the stunned player uses a First Aid Kit, while still unspotted, then the stun indicator is still displayed above this vehicle to its opponents when spotted again.
- The client cannot be maximized to the full-screen mode, provided that the player is having a Skype call.
- The vehicle tiers in the screen displayed upon pressing TAB are not centered relative to the vehicle icons.
- When a vehicle hits the ground without damaging modules, the sound of taking damage is played.
- Shaking aiming circle in the 16x and 25x magnifications in the Siege Mode during the Frontline battles.
- The reticle indicator remains on the SPG after switching to the Artillery mode, if a vehicle partially intersects the red line.
- Shaking reticle indicator on object models.
- Events at the end of the battle are not synchronized with the text of the battle result.