New Onslaught Mode
- The new Onslaught mode was added.
- The progressive "Wing and Claw" 2D style was added.
- The following inscriptions were added:
- Shoulder to Shoulder
- Old School Cool
- Hard Boiled
- Seek and Destroy
- Lost Count
- Veni Vidi Vici
- The following emblems were added:
- Devastating Damage
- Exhibition Performance
- Into the Cap Circle
- Tactical Advantage
- Till We Meet Again
- The following Dog Tag Engravings were added:
- Victories in Onslaught Mode
- Prestige Points
- The following Dog Tag Backgrounds were added:
- The Legend of the Griffin stripe was added.
- The following Badges were added:
- Onslaught Champion
- Onslaught Legend
- The Test Flight medal was added.
The following rental vehicles for the mode were added: FV217 Badger 7x7, M48A5 Patton 7x7, IS-4 7x7
Some of the maps were slightly reworked specifically for the mode (eg, new passways, covers, etc).
A new visual design of the Garage was added.
Sixth Sense Perk
- Every commander will have the Six Sense perk learned by default.
- If the Sixth Sense perk is already learned, the commander will be able to learn a new skill/perk.
- If Sixth Sense was the zero perk, players will be able to choose a different zero skill/perk in its place.
- Only the commander's skills/perks can be selected for the zero perk.
- The new zero skill/perk cannot be reset.
- The Increased Focus directive will no longer be sold, but it will continue to work, reducing the activation time of the Sixth Sense perk to 2 seconds.
- Crew member windows and text tooltips were improved.
- Some minor UI changes were made.
Personal Reserves 2.0
- All Personal Reserves will have the same duration: 1 hour.
- Personal Reserves have been converted, and Reserves can now be Standard or Improved.
- Personal Reserves are now easier to find and activate.
- Personal Reserves can now be accessed directly from the Garage via a new widget (next to game currencies and the Battle! button). It allows players to keep track of their activated Reserves and the Reserves' remaining time.
- A new screen was added in which players can activate existing Reserves or purchase and activate new ones.
- It is now possible to activate Personal Reserves at any moment of the battle, even after destroying the last enemy vehicle.
Frontline 2022: Episode 3
- After respawning, Combat Reserves will not be immediately available. The preparation time will be 30% of the standard cooldown time.
- The event will last for seven days.
- Some rewards and tutorials in the Tank Academy have been changed since the Sixth Sense perk became the special feature of commanders and Personal Reserves were reworked.
Improvements to Vehicle Outlining
The new outlining options will be enabled by default for some new players.
An alternative version of the Bootcamp was added for testing.
The legionnaire autosearch is disabled.
- In the Account Dashboard, an entry point to the interface that will represent all subscription-based products available to players in a specific region was added.
- The design of the confirmation windows for quitting battles was updated.
- The design of the window for recruiting new players was updated.
- The possibility to drive into a non-playable area in square F7 was removed.
- In square E7, positions for light and medium tanks of the upper team were improved:
- The slope became wider and less steep.
- It is now possible to drive to the top of the hill (to the bushes) without being spotted from the base and TD positions.
- The rock that provided cover from enemy fire was replaced with a bigger terrain structure that ensures better protection and positions in attack.
- The opportunities to defend the upper base were improved:
- The terrain of the base circle was leveled.
- The farm near the base circle was moved from the line of fire for vehicles moving downhill (from the mill) and from the forest.
- The number of bushes within the circle of each base was reduced to one.
- Some terrain areas were reworked to help the upper team:
- A new rock formation in square A6 will protect vehicles running up that hill.
- It will allow the upper team to fire back at the enemy sitting in square D7.
- The central attack direction will transform essentially:
- The landscape will change, and new positions with various firing ranges will appear.
- There will be new positions to withdraw to if the central valley is lost.
- The central valley will be better protected from fire from the MT and TD positions.
- In square K0, a new canyon crossing point will be added, allowing you to easily reach the opponents hiding between the rocks.
- Vehicles can no longer get stuck in square A1.
- Removed the possibility of getting stuck in square E3.
- The urban area was reworked to increase the comfort of playing in heavily armored vehicles:
- The structures in the central urban area (square E8) were rearranged, and the shoot-throughs were removed from the center of the upper base on the main road.
- The safe approach from the upper base to the center of the urban area (square E8) was added, and the main firing positions are now more convenient for sidescraping.
- Bushes were removed from the bottom base. The structure corner was changed to prevent long shoot-throughs at the central area.
- The block of buildings in square F9 assumed the shape of its counterpart on the opposite side.
- In the middle of the map, more cover will pop up on both sides (squares D6 and F6) to increase the survivability of vehicles.
- Some foliage and a terrain fold were added in square F5 so that the lower team is able to enjoy safer movement near the map center, like their opponents.
- A problematic firing position on the northern side in square C9 will get less advantageous and have less cover.
- Vehicles can no longer drive into the non-playable areas in squares K0 and E4.
- The possibility of getting stuck in squares F7 and G9 was removed.
- The passway to the hill from the upper base was changed. Now there are two ways to get to the castle:
- A safe passage that allows players to approach the castle from the outer side.
- A dangerous passage that allows players to take central firing positions at the castle and control enemy vehicles approaching it.
- The possibility of driving into a non-playable area in square G3 was removed.
- The possibility of getting stuck in squares C6 and C7 was removed.
Changes to the technical characteristics of the following vehicles:
The following vehicle has been added for testing by Supertest players: Object 283
The following vehicles have been added for testing by Supertest players: T54 Heavy Tank and M47 Patton Improved
The following vehicle has been added for testing by Supertest players: Char Mle. 75
- Decreased the top speed from 40 km/h to 35 km/h.
AMX M4 ml. 51
- Decreased the top speed from 40 km/h to 35 km/h.
AMX M4 ml. 54
- Decreased the top speed from 40 km/h to 35 km/h.
- Decreased the durability from 2,400 HP to 2,200 HP.
- The following vehicles have been added for testing by Supertest players: BZ-176 and WZ-111 model 6
- The following vehicle has been added for testing by Supertest players: CS-52 C
The following vehicle has been added for testing by Supertest players: Lion
- In some cases, the sequence of events in the damage log is distorted.
- In some cases, falling trees fall through the terrain.
- Upon the successful completion of the Alliance-14 mission during the Chimera operation, the failed mission icon is displayed after the battle.
- The Battle Results screen is missing an entry about the completion of the last mission in a series.
- There is no voice notification when an enemy vehicle is destroyed.
- On high graphics settings, when switching to the Sniper mode and zooming in on foliage, the FPS (frames per second) rate decreases.
- The ammo rack detonation icon is repeatedly displayed above vehicles destroyed beyond the draw circle when these vehicles enter the player's draw circle radius.
- When mounting the Experimental Optics equipment, the view range value is rounded down.
- When watching replays, the vehicles do not make engine or track sounds.
- When the commander is injured and the Large First Aid Kit is used, the time needed to change a loaded shell decreases for the loader with the Intuition perk trained.
- When hovering the SPG's Artillery Aim over an enemy vehicle located beyond the player's draw circle, and the vehicle is then destroyed, the animation of its ammo rack detonation is displayed.
- When using MSAA (standard graphics settings), the green fill is applied to vehicle models that are behind vegetation or obstacles.
- Vehicles can drive into buildings on some maps in the Frontline mode.
- When hovering over the button to learn perks/skills, the hint with detailed information about the number of perks/skills available for learning is not displayed.
- When selecting the Stronghold mode, the activated clan/Personal Reserves are shown as inactive.
- The Personal Reserve activation button in the clan window does not work.
- The outdated names of Personal Reserves are displayed on the rewards screen in the Onslaught mode.
- In the Onslaught mode, a Super Platoon of two players cannot be re-formed to a regular Platoon.
In Onslaught mode, the Anonymizer is temporarily unavailable for players in the same team.
Fixed Issues and Improvements
- Fixed the issue of players not receiving the Bootcamp completion reward in some cases.
- Improved the visual models of the suspension for the Chrysler K GF, M46 Patton KR, M4 Improved, and M4A2E4 Sherman.
- Fixed the issue of the disabled flag animation for the Kantemirovets 3D style for the T-34-85.
- Fixed the issue of Platoons being unable to enter battle in the Frontline mode.
- Fixed the issue of the Lago M38 icon in the team list being bigger in size than that of similar vehicles.
- Fixed the incorrect display of Marks of Excellence on the progressive styles within Battle Pass Season IX for the AMX 13 105, 60TP Lewandowskiego, and Progetto M40 mod. 65.
- Fixed the issue of vehicle icons being displayed incorrectly on the minimap in Strongholds with Fog of War enabled.
- Fixed the issues related to the Sniper Mode for vehicles with hydropneumatic suspension.
- Fixed the issue of the gun depression/elevation angles exceeding the specified technical characteristics when using Auto-Aim.
- Fixed the issue of the camera position remaining unchanged after a single shot from a double-barreled vehicle.
- Fixed the issue of the simplified outlining ceasing to work in the Frontline mode in some cases.
- Fixed the issue of players being unable to log in to the game after receiving an invitation to a clan or tournament battle.
- Fixed the issue of the special engine sound not playing for the FV4005 Stage II with the Thunder Child 3D style applied.
- Fixed the issue of the progressive decals being unavailable for application to the Т-34-85 Rudy with the Polish nation selected.