Make this holiday season an especially merry one – join the Christmas Tank Bonanza tournament and get ready for some snowy festive fun! There will be 2 sets of matches in total; 1 set per week. The top 4 teams of each week’s set will receive 3,000 per player, while the top 4 teams in the entire tournament will face off against each other to win some incredibly cool Tt eSports gaming peripherals. How’s that for spreading good cheer?
- Maximum players per team: 3 (not including 2 reserve players)
- Maximum vehicle Tier: X
- Total Tier points available per team: 29
- Tournament structure
- Set 1 (11th December):
- Stage 1: Round-Robin, BO1, maximum 8 teams per group; top team of each group advances to Stage 2
- Stage 2: Single Elimination, BO3, total of 4 teams; top 2 teams advance to the Final Bonanza
- The top 2 teams from Set 1 will not be able to participate in Set 2
- Set 2 (18th December): As per Set 1
- The Final Bonanza (23rd December): Double Elimination, BO3, total of 4 teams
- Total Available slots for tournament: 64 teams per Set
- Map pool: Winter Himmelsdorf, Winterberg, Sacred Valley
- Tournament dates: 11th, 18th and 23rd December 2015
The Team Captains of the top 2 teams for each week must send the following details to email@example.com by 20thDecember, Sunday 22:00 UTC+8 (14:00 UTC):
- Skype contact
- e-mail address
- Team logo at least 600x600 pixels in PNG format
- All participants (per team member): 250
- Top 4 teams per Set (awarded per member): 3,000
- Teams in the Final Bonanza:
Terms and Conditions
- Winners listed in the results announcement are final. Disputes will not be entertained.
- Wargaming Asia may choose to terminate the contest/event or change/reassign the prize at any time without notice.
- In addition, Wargaming Asia reserves the right to disqualify players who do not comply with the applicable tournament rules, or those who seek to abuse the mechanics of the tournament.
|Tournament||Registration Start||Registration End||Registration Link|
|Christmas Tank Bonanza
||1st December 2015 (Tue)
||10th December 2015 (Thu)