Home for the holidays? There's no better time to start filling your stockings with lots of gold to spend as you please! Come play this edition of the Lucky Damage lottery and get festive on the battlefield!
If you participate in any of our qualifying tournaments and manage to deal an amount of damage similar to our Lucky Damage Number, you can simply submit your battle result screenshot and replay from the relevant match to be eligible for the lottery prizes.
- King of the Hill Week #27
- Crystal Warfare Week #27
- King of the Hill Week #28 (look out for it next week!)
- Crystal Warfare Week #28 (look out for it next week!)
Random battle match replays will NOT be accepted as entries, so be sure to look out for the relevant tournament announcements in the coming weeks for your chance to participate!
How to Play
Here’s what you need to do to collect your winnings:
- Take a screenshot of the battle result page where you obtained the winning number.
- Upload a replay of that battle onto http://wotreplays.com
- Post a reply on the Lucky Damage forum thread with the following details (example below):
<SCREENSHOT OF BATTLE RESULT>
IGN: <YOUR IGN HERE>
Tournament Title: King of the Hill Week #27 – Tier V
Round: <ROUND NUMBER HERE>
Team Name: <YOUR TEAM NAME HERE>
Replay: <URL OF REPLAY HERE>
Name of Prize Eligible: Box Play
To win a Box Play, the player's damage dealt number will only be required to feature the three digits of the Lucky Damage Number in any order. So damage dealt numbers of 217, 721, 1271, 2173 and so on would all qualify. Numbers with less than 3 digits do not fulfil this requirement.
10 Box Play winners will randomly be selected from all eligible entrants to each receive 1,000 as a prize; this prize can only be claimed once per player during this event.