Halt! The crystals glow in the distance...
Time to gather your wits and start mining for those glossy treasures. Group up with your allies on a perilous journey in the new Crystal Warfare Series. Each of these precious stones represents a different level of difficulty, from the renowned Amethyst to the opulent Diamond! Tread carefully as each domain will bring new obstacles to put your skills to the test every week!
Are you prepared to put your mighty loaders to the extreme? With up to 2,000 to be won per player, get yourselves stuck in to claim your beloved share!
In celebration of the coming Australia Day on 26 January, the country’s national gemstone – the timeless, rainbow-hued opal – will replace Amethyst in this week’s Crystal Warfare tournament!
- Tier Points: 24
- Team Roster: 3 players + 1 reserve
- Game Mode: Encounter (Stage 1), Attack/Defense (Stage 2 & 3)
- Prizes (per player):
- 1st place: 1,500
- 2nd place: 1,000
- 3rd – 4th place: 750
- Date & Time: 22, 24 & 26 Jan 2018, Mon/Wed/Fri, 19:00 UTC +8
Registration ends: 22 Jan 2018, Monday, 12:00 UTC+8
Please read this carefully before registration!
Rewards will only be given to players who have participated in at least 1 battle during the tournament.
- Prizes will be credited within 2 weeks (10 working days) of the end of the tournament.
- Wargaming Asia may choose to terminate the contest/event or change/reassign the prize at any time without notice.
- In addition, Wargaming Asia reserves the right to disqualify players who do not comply with official Wargaming rules and tournament regulations, or those who seek to abuse the mechanics of the tournament.