Which clan has the mightiest warriors? You can flaunt your winrate all you like, but when it’s down to the wire, whose squad truly has each other’s backs? Gather round, for it's time once again to prove your mettle in our second clan tournament, Call to Battle #2!
If you are victorious, up to 20,000 will be credited to your clan's treasury, as well as Battle Payments and EXP boosters. So be sure to register now and claim your share!
A very special emblem, Unstoppable, awaits our tournament champions! Don't miss your chance to earn it!
Registration period: 31 May – 7 Jun 2017, Wednesday, 12:00 UTC +8
Match dates: 11 & 18 Jun 2017, Sunday, 16:00 UTC +8
- Tier Points: 120
- Maximum Tank Tier: 8
- Team Roster: 15 players + 5 reserves (maximum of 5 Legionnaires in each team)
- Game Mode: Attack/Defense
- Brackets: Single Elimination BO3
- Map Pool: Random
- 1st Place:
- Clan treasury – 20,000
- 5x Lv X Battle Payment to Clan
- Per player – 5x 50% EXP Booster (2 hours) + 1x Clan digital camouflage (Germany) + Special Emblem (Unstoppable)
- 2nd Place:
- Clan treasury – 10,000
- 5x Lv IX Battle Payment to Clan
- Per player – 5x 50% EXP Booster (1 hour) + 1x Clan digital camouflage (Germany)
- 3rd - 4th Place:
- Clan treasury – 5,000
- 5x Lv VIII Battle Payment to Clan
Terms & ConditionsExpand
Please read this carefully before registration!
Each clan may only register TWO teams – the team leader’s clan will determine the team’s clan.
Players may only join 1 team at a time; a player who is already part of a team cannot join another team as a legionnaire. Account sharing is prohibited.
Strictly no requests for rematches due to team/player absence will be entertained, regardless of reason.
Battle replays may be requested by Wargaming Asia staff at any time; please be sure to keep the ‘Save Battle Replay’ feature switched on at all times during the tournament.
- Wargaming Asia may choose to terminate the contest/event or change/reassign the prize at any time without notice.
- In addition, Wargaming Asia reserves the right to disqualify players who do not comply with official Wargaming rules and tournament regulations, or those who seek to abuse the mechanics of the tournament.
- Prizes will be credited within 2 weeks (10 working days) of the end of the tournament.