Field knowledge is one thing no top tank commander should be without, and this Season of the Armoured Persona story tournament is all set to test you on it. As the Gun Striders battle their way through their first competition, they’ll encounter numerous tricky situations; attractive bonus prizes await you if you’re able to determine the best way to deal with each problem!
SPECIAL PRIZE! 1 very lucky winner will randomly be chosen from among the top 8 teams each week to win a limited-release mystery Tier VIII premium tank! Collectors & tank fans, you won't want to miss this!
Sound exciting? Look out for the tournament announcements over the next few weeks to find out more, and don’t forget to register so you can claim your share of prizes too!
Click here to find out more about the Armoured Persona universe!
Week 3: Nikolai's Got A Gun
Mikhail slams the track repair lever without hesitation and guns his engine. Within seconds he’s slipped right past his attackers to safety, narrowly dodging the salvo of bullets aimed at his hull.
Mikhail (smirking): Not this time, guys!
One of the many warning lights on his dashboard goes into overdrive – a quick glance tells him that Arlette’s been cornered too, and she’s running out of room to manoeuver her way out. Mikhail races to the rescue, arriving just in time to bounce a shot with his turret that would certainly have put her out of commission.
Mikhail (smirking): Nor this time!
Arlette breathes a sigh of relief at her close shave, but there’s no time to relax. With the enemy now on reload, she jumps at the chance to pop a shot in his tracks.
Arlette (yelling into the radio): Elenor! If you’re not too busy…
Elenor’s fingers fly across the controls, lining up an aerial shot for their immobilized foe from her perch above the ground.
Elenor (grinning): I'm on it!
Meanwhile, the 2 Shermans who let Mikhail get away are now surrounding Nikolai. And of course, as they’re running on outdated software, his driver and loader modules pick the perfect moment to both go on the blink. Which one should he attempt to revive to get himself out of danger?
- Driver module
- Loader module
Pick the correct option and you could win: Large First Aid Kit x 1
Registration ends: 19 Mar 2018, Mon, 12:00 UTC +8
Match date: 19 & 21 Mar 2018, Mon/Wed, 19:00 UTC +8
- Tier Points: 41
- Maximum Tank Tier: 9
- Team Roster: 5 players + 1 reserve
- Game Mode: Standard (Stage 1) + Attack/Defense (Stage 2)
- Top Prizes (per player)
- 1st place: 2,000
- 2nd place: 1,000
- 3rd - 4th place: 750
- 5th - 8th place: 500
- All teams who have chosen the correct option: Bonus prize (see The Story section for details!)
- Special Lucky Draw Prize: Limited-release mystery Tier VIII Premium tank
Terms & ConditionsExpand
Please read this carefully before registration!
Rewards will only be given to players who have participated in at least 1 battle during the tournament.
- Prizes will be credited within 2 weeks (10 working days) of the end of the tournament.
- Wargaming Asia may choose to terminate the contest/event or change/reassign the prize at any time without notice.
- In addition, Wargaming Asia reserves the right to disqualify players who do not comply with official Wargaming rules and tournament regulations, or those who seek to abuse the mechanics of the tournament.