Here's a tournament that allows your team to use any tank you wish from Tier 1-10! Gather a team of 5, select the tanks you're most comfortable with, then deal all the damage you can in the battle fields. If you and your team members are Tier 10 pros, this will be fun you won't want to miss!
Sign up now!
- Match Mode: Standard game mode
- Battle Time: 10 minutes
- Team roster size: 6
- Starting line-up: 5
- Maximum number of reserve: 1
- Vehicle limitations: Tier 10
- Team tier point limit: 50
- First Place: 5,000 gold
- Second Place: 2,500 gold
- Third Place: 1,000 gold
- Fourth Place: 750 gold
- 5th - 8th Place: 500 gold
- 9th - 16th Place: 250 gold
We Want Your Feedback!
We're here to create fun tournaments for everyone! In order to do so, we will be needing your opinions and ideas on what you like and don't like about tournaments. Let us know what you'd like to see in future tournaments too!
Before your battles begin and after them, leave your feedback on the forum here. You could also let your Team Captain compile all the feedback and post them together.
- Feedback must be provided on the forum before and after the tournament battles to be eligible for Gold redemption.
- Battle Results screenshots (Personal Score, Team Score, and Detailed Report) from all team members for all rounds played.
- Screenshots must be zipped and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with title "Absolute Frontiers: 5/50 - team name".
Examples of screenshots:
Random from Map Pool, Best of 3
- Round 1 (64 teams, 1 / 32): 4th August Monday, 20:00 UTC +8 (12:00 UTC)
- Round 2 (32 teams, 1 / 16): 4th August Monday, 21:00 UTC +8 (13:00 UTC)
- Round 3 (16 teams, 1 / 8): 5th August Tuesday, 20:00 UTC +8 (12:00 UTC)
- Round 4 (8 teams, 1 / 4): 5th August Tuesday, 21:00 UTC +8 (13:00 UTC)
- Semi Final: 7th August Thursday, 20:00 UTC +8 (12:00 UTC)
- Grand Final & 3rd Placing: 7th August Thursday, 21:00 UTC +8 (13:00 UTC)
Sign up now!
|Tournament||Registration Start||Tournament Start||Registration Link|
||28 July, 2014 (Mon)
||4th August, 2014 (Mon)
Not sure how a tournament works? Check out the links below: