This summer’s Wargaming Gathering will be held in Star City!
[PH] Wargaming Gathering at Star City
27 May 2017 (Saturday)
2:00pm to 7:00pm
Sotto cor. Jalandoni Sts. CCP Complex, Roxas Blvd.,
Pasay City, Philippines 1300
- RSVP will be open until 18 May 2017 at 2:00 PM.
- Priority will be given to registrants who have played any combination of at least 200 battles on WOT, WOTB, WOT Xbox, WOT PS4, and/or WOWS from 1 January 2017 until 10 May 2017.
- Remaining slots will be assigned to remaining registrants in order of sign-up date/time.
- Final RSVP list will be published on the forums on or before 24 May 2017.
Each attendee will receive the following:
- Ride-All-You-Can ticket
- WGG ID sticker
- 250 Star Cash (5pcs of 50 Star Cash)
- Ticket tasks list
What is Star Cash and how does it work?
- Star Cash is provided to each attendee as catering will not be provided for this event.
- It works the same way as gift certificates and may be used to purchase from food vendors, souvenir shops, and at the tiangge.
- The value of each Star Cash certificate must be used in full as vendors will not provide change for these.
- Attendees may supplement the use of Star Cash with real money, if desired.
- Those who wish to bring friends and family to the event may do so and avail of Ride-All-You-Can tickets at a discounted price of PHP 280.
- To avail of the discounted ticket, you must get a voucher from the registration table and pay at the designated counter.
- Discounted tickets will only be available from 2PM to 5PM.
- Attractions are not covered by the Ride-All-You-Can ticket but attendees can avail of these at the following discounted rates:
- Snow World = PHP 100
- Star Dome = PHP 70
- Lazer Blaster = PHP 60
- Scream Avenue = PHP 60
- Unlimited Mini Golf = PHP 30
- Discounted rates will only be available from 2PM to 5PM at the designated counter.
- Ticket Collection:
- Players will be given tasks to complete within the park to collect tickets.
- Only attendees with the WGG ID Sticker will be issued tickets.
- Tickets can be used to exchange for instant prizes.
- Instant prizes are limited, so these will be given out on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Ticket Lucky Draw:
- Players can also use collected tickets to join the lucky draw at the end of the event.
- Players must write their IGN legibly at the back of the ticket and drop it at the collection box located at the prize redemption area.
- Survey and souvenir collection:
- Surveys will be distributed amongst attendees at the end of the event.
- Souvenirs will be distributed after surveys are returned.