Dear Tank Commanders,
The World of Tanks Cybercafe FREE PLAY and Challenge will be heading over to Cyberdome at Concorde Hotel for the month of October so mark these dates now and be sure not to miss out the opportunity to earn yourself some gold. Please refer below for more details.
So grab your friends along for the ride and drop by the cybercafe for some World of Tanks fun. It's free after all! If you're in a competitive mood, try out the Cybercafe Challenge and aim for the top prize of 5,000
October Cybercafe FREE PLAY & Challenge
Date : 27 October, 2012 (Saturday)
Time : 3pm to 9pm
Venue : Cyberdome (click here for directions)
Present the following E-Coupon during registration to be eligible.
Terms & Conditions
- Please refer to the event schedule for the event dates and venues
- Event will start from 3pm and end at 9pm (GMT+8)
- To be eligible for this FREE PLAY event, E-Coupon must be presented to Wargaming staff present and users will be registered for 1 hour of Free Play
- Player may continue their Free Play session after 1 hour if there are no players in the waiting line
- If the 1 hour allocated to the player is up, player may choose to re-register for another hour of FREE Gaming depending on computers availability
- Players who have registered for the FREE PLAY event are forbidden to play any other game titles except ‘World of Tanks’ (South-East Asia Server)
New User Registration
- New users who register with us during the event period will receive a bonus of 500 GOLD upon signup
Cyber Café Challenge Details
Fancy winning some GOLD while you bust up your enemy tanks? Accumulate 4 kills in a single standard match to receive 1,000 gold instantly! However, don’t just stop at 4. Strive to be the TOP GUN for the campaign period and you will receive 5,000 GOLD!
Ranking of kills and player’s IGN will be updated in an announcement on our website.
Terms & Conditions
- Players are automatically registered for the Mini Challenge after they register for FREE PLAY event
- Players who receive 4 kills and above in a single standard match will receive 1,000 gold
- Players may platoon with their friends
- Players must use Tier 5 tanks and above for the challenge
- Each player can only win 1 challenge rewards once per day regardless of how many accounts they have
- Players who achieve the overall highest kills throughout the campaign period will receive:
- 1st – 5,000
- 2nd – 3,000
- 3rd – 2,000
- In the event of a TIE, winner will be decided via the date and time they achieved the kills. The winner who achieved the kills at an earlier time and date will be decided as the winner
Roll out your tanks and LET’S BATTLE!