Attention Malaysian Tank Commanders,
If you're looking for some competition and to win some attractive prizes in the process, come on down and spend an eventful day with us in Malaysia in Penang or Kuala Lumpur!
We would like to invite all players to come forward and participate in our iCafe Tournaments. There will be free gaming sessions and tournaments with wonderful cash prizes sponsored by GAX magazine to be won. Register early to reserve a slot for your team and to avoid disappointment!
[MY] iCafe Tournaments
|May 18, 2013
|11:00 - 18:00 hrs (local time)
|IceNet (Butterworth),154, Jalan Raja Uda, Pusat Perniagaan Raja Uda, 12300 Butterworth.
|May 25, 2013
|11:00 - 18:00 hrs (local time)
|MyGG (Kuala Lumpur), 20 & 21, Jalan Pandan Indah 4/10, Pandan Indah, 56100 KL
Free Play Eligibility
Players will be required to 'register' themselves upon arrival to be eligible for free play. They will also be required to provide us with their IGN and NRIC number.
7v7 iCafe Championship
- The tournament is based on a round robin format with a point system.
- Battles are won by either eliminating the entire rival team or capturing their base successfully.
- 3 points will be awarded to the team for winning a match, 1 for a draw, and 0 for a loss.
- In the event of a technical failure during a match, the match will be replayed from the beginning, regardless of previous battle results. A technical failure includes but is not limited to server down, power outage, hardware failure, etc
- Players will be given 10 minutes preparation for game settings.
- Each battle will last for 10 minutes.
- Teams may consist of vehicles of any nations.
- Tier limit for tanks, SPGs and tank destroyers is 8.
- Usage of premium tanks, shells and consumables is allowed.
- Once a map has been decided, players are required to select their tanks before entering the training room. Changing tanks after entering the training room is prohibited.
- A team roster should consist of at least 7 players and may include up to 1 reserve player. The total number of players per team should not exceed 8 persons. A team consisting of less than 7 players cannot partake in the tournament.
- If any of the team members were to leave in the midst of the tournament, the team may join the battle with an incomplete number of players. An incomplete team should have less than 42 points, considering minus 1 point for each missing vehicle.
- The total tier points per team should not exceed 42 points.
- If a team violates the regulations, then it (and team players) will be completely disqualified from the tournament, including its reserve players.
- All rights are reserved to Wargaming.
Prizes (Per state)
- Champion – RM3000
- 1st Runner Up – RM1500
- 2nd Runner Up – RM500
- Participants – 500
Tier & Point Limits
Total amount of vehicle tiers in one team must not exceed 42 points (7 players). Vehicle tier limit for tanks is as following.
- Light Tanks: 8
- Medium Tanks: 8
- Heavy Tanks: 8
- Tank Destroyer: 8
- SPG: 8
If disconnection occurs during a match
Raise your hand and call for the attention of a game marshal.
All game marshals’ decisions are final.
No communication between spectators & participants are allowed. If participating team is absent from their scheduled match, they will be disqualified on the spot.
Accounts will be provided before the tournament.
Gaming peripherals are provided; players are not encouraged to bring their peripherals.
- Players who are unable to find a team can submit single registration for wildcard pairing.
- Register in the forums to guarantee a spot in the tournament. Please follow the format provided for registration.
- Online registration is necessary to reserve a slot for your team in the tournament as each venue is limited to 16 teams.
- Players are not allowed to compete in more than 1 venue.
- Players are required to verify their details on the tournament day. Note that If the player does not verify his details before 11:30am, registration will be CANCELLED.