Here is a list of the features and changes that will be implemented on the 8.5 public test server.
Important! The given patchnote doesn't provide the majority of changes in tanks parameters. The complete list of changes in tanks parameters will be provided in the final patchnote during release of the update.
- Fixed some buildings and objects collision models.
- Fixed some errors of the visual models of the following tanks: IS-4, Leopard prototyp A, Excelsior.
- Added the “Hunter” achievement criteria to the following tanks: Leopard 1, Leopard prototyp A and Aufkl.Panther.- Fixed an error when a player is unable to buy premium consumables with credits if he doesn’t have gold on his account.
- Fixed errors in the new visualization system of the “Expert” achievement.
- Fixed an error of the black marks after hits on maps on some configurations.
- Changed the name of the second turret of the T-70 tank
- Added some changes to the collision models of the T-70 and T-80 tanks.
- Fixed emblems visualization on some tanks.
- Fixed research tree for the VK 30.01 (D)
- Fixed errors for the South Coast, Sand River and Pearl River maps
- Added the branch of the German MT and LT:
* VK 20.01 (D) (MT Tier 4)
* VK 30.02 (D) v1 (MT Tier 6)
* Indien Panzer (MT Tier 8)
* Prototype der Arbeitsgruppe A (MT Tier 9)
* Leopard 1 (MT Tier 10)
* Aufklarerpanzer Panther (LT Tier 7)
- Added the branch of USSR LT:
* Т-60 (LT Tier 2)
* Т-70 (LT Tier 3)
* Т-80 (LT Tier 4)
- USA premium SPG Sexton Tier 3 moved to the British tree and added to in-game shop for sale.
- For testing purposes only, added the following tanks:
* British HT Tier 5 A33 Excelsior
* USSR Tier 10 "Object 907"
* USA MT Tier 10 М60
* German special HT Tier 10 VK7201
- Improved visual models: IS-3, Valentine AT, Pz V Panther, Pz IV/V, Object 263, VK 3001H, Conqueror, IS-4М, Matilda Black Prince, ИС-7, ARL-44, Black Prince.
- Max speed of IS-7 increased from 50 to 59.6 km/h.
- For 17сm PaK K72 gun changed velocity of all shells from 850 to 925 m/s.
- Fixed depression angles of the gun on tank M4A2E4.
- Added fixes for collision models of the tanks: PanzerJager I, JagdPz E-100
- Added a new Asian map "Pearl river".
- Reworked graphics for: "Siegfried Line ", "South Coast", "Malinovka".
- Added gameplay and visual fixes for: "Redshire", "El-Halluf", "Karelia".
- Added improvements for "assault" mode for: "Malinovka", "Karelia", "Sand river".
- In improved graphics mode added test color correction filters for: Steppes, Himmelsdorf, Live Oaks.
- Changes in "Expert" medals requirements (common and separately by nations):
* Those, who received the medal earlier (now medal is grey) - will get back the respective active medal.
* Neither "Master Tanker", nor "Expert" by nation achievements will "fade" after new tanks introduction in upcoming patches.
* The rest will get the grey medal (Master Tanker and Expert by nation), when one puts the mouse pointer on it, it's properly seen, which tanks should be destroyed to obtain the medal.
- Premium consumables (med kits, repair kits, etc.) are now available for credits (according to gold/credits exchange rate – similarly as premium shells).
- Creation of platoons for 3 players is now available for non-premium accounts.
- Creation of tank complanies is now available for non-premium accounts.
- Reworked (reduced) credit cost for temporary camouflages, emblems and inscriptions.
- Changes and improvements for after-battle stats screen.
- Added notifications for automatic conversions after version releases (change of shells, modules, vehicles, etc.).
- Added new inscriptions for 5 nations.
- Inscriptions resolution increased twice.
- Fixed stuck of large sized vehicles under hanging elements of map objects (bridges and so on).
- Fixed rare bug when shell with ‘small damage to modules’ parameter disappears after it hits enemy gun of higher strength.
- Fixed bug when HE shells not causes full HE damage to external module after penetration.
- Fixed behavior of HE shell after hitting crew of destroyed tank with open-topped compartment.
- Fixed bug of displaying shells explodes in the air.
- Fixed missing of indication of damage to the fuel tank at its destruction in some rare cases.
- Destroyed vehicles are no longer absorbing damage caused by HE shells. They are always explode on the surface of these vehicles.
- Fixed not causing damage to small and light-weighted vehicle if it is located at the top of big and heavy vehicle.
- Fixed disappearing of emblems and inscriptions on vehicles after alt-TAB or adjusting AA settings.
- Fixed work of memory leak warning message.
- Fixed errors when creating a private chat channel: not displaying channel creator, freezes of chat window when attempting to close it.
- Fixed presence of action/premium vehicles’ modules in game shop.
- Fixed description of achievements "Raider ", "Reaper", "Dumitru’s Meda", "de Langlade's Medal".
- Fixed description of consumables "100-octane Gasoline" and "105-octane Gasoline".
- Updated the description of the skill "Situational Awareness".
- Fixed minor errors in the names of vehicles and modules.
- Chinese tanks which based on “IS” tank are now included in condition for obtaining " The Lion of Sinai" achievement.
- Fixed minor bugs in the battle tutorial.
- Fixed effect loss of camouflage net and binocular telescope when attempting to move vehicle with damaged track.
- Fixed not working “Sixth sense” indicator after rapid re-spotting.
- Optimized productivity for vehicle’s motion effects (dust and dirt from under the tracks).
- Reduced terrain resistance when driving a tank on some destroyed objects.
- Added additional matchmaking rule so that to keep to the balance of "scouts" in both teams.
- Fixed the display of lag indicator with green color when server operational load is close to 100%.
- Fixed the display of the tank collision effect when tanks are in the common point but at different altitude.
- Fixed some models of ambiance objects.
- Reworked multiple objects destruction effects.