Changes From Public Test 8.7 #2 to 8.7 #3
- Reworked and optimized some special effects.
- Corrected some objects, which were indestructible during collision.
- Corrected and reworked some environmental objects’ visual models.
- Fixed the notification error during self-hit with an HE shell.
- Fixed crew retraining error for the T-50-2 tank.
- Reworked the voiceover.
- During the 8.7 Public Test #3 the WG Wallet (Unified Premium Account) will be tested. For more information about it you may find here.
Wargaming invites all Tank Commanders to join us in this Public Test for Update 8.7 so that we can gather more informative data and ensure the game’s quality for the future. Lend us a hand in our testing efforts and be the first to experience fresh new content ahead of others!
The Public Test 8.7 is now live.
To participate in the test you need to do the following steps:
- Download & Run the installer found here
- Update the game via launcher. size: (5.51 GB)
2. Scheduled server restarts as of follows:
- 1st cluster: 5:00 UTC each uneven day of the month. Average duration will be around ~25 mins
- 2nd cluster: 5:00 UTC each even day of the month. Average duration will be around ~25 mins
- Center (login server): 6:00 UTC each day. Average duration will be around ~25 mins
3. Special features of the public test server:
- Payments are not accepted on the public test server.
- All test accounts will receive a one time crediting of:
- 100,000,000 Free EXP
- 100,000,000 Credits
- Progress won't be transferred to the main SEA server.
- Credit and experience rates will not be increased for this test.
We draw your attention to the fact that the test server is subject to EULA and general rules of World of Tanks game server. The restrictions and punishments are the same as on the official game server of World of Tanks.
Bugs related to the 8.7 public test should be posted in this special sub-forum 8.7 Public Test Bug Reports.
Preliminary list of changes to 8.7 test version 2 as compared with 8.7 test version 1 can be found here!